Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 10:02 PM
Default Relationship with bike?
I'm not sure when but as I was playing today I noticed my nostalgicycle had popped up in my relationship panel and was listed as an acquaintance. Sadly, I tried bumping it up to best friend but it just reverts back to acquaintance.
Is this something that happens after a while or just a glitch? Either way, I find it adorable since I use the thing so much.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 10:17 PM
It's a feature. After driving a vehicle 60 times (or 8 if your Sim has Vehicle Enthusiast Trait), your Sim you will start building a relationship with said vehicle. You can also put a name to the vehicle. I don't know what in your case the relantioship reverts back to acquaintance.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
It's a feature. After driving a vehicle 60 times (or 8 if your Sim has Vehicle Enthusiast Trait), your Sim you will start building a relationship with said vehicle. You can also put a name to the vehicle. I don't know what in your case the relantioship reverts back to acquaintance.

Awww, i love it! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 12:27 AM
I think it came with the Fast Lane Stuff patch.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 10:33 AM
Changing the relationship status with a vehicle by dragging the relationship bar in the panel with testingcheats on doesn't work. But I think this is normal, because it's the same with small pets.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Changing the relationship status with a vehicle by dragging the relationship bar in the panel with testingcheats on doesn't work. But I think this is normal, because it's the same with small pets.

Yeah, I tried that out of curiosity. I kind of like it though. OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE REAL unlike the sims I manipulate.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 4:54 PM
Just don't get to the level where your sim wants to breed with their vehicle. It won't turn out well, and please don't ask how I know this.