Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 8:29 PM Last edited by Effelenn : 12th Apr 2013 at 3:40 PM. Reason: Replaced an image with a better one.
Effelenn_sims2: Free Sims 2 CC
Recently, I created a Livejournal account to display and upload some of my best Sims 2 creations. I call it Effelenn_sims2.

So far, my uploads include ...

The Foundation Wall Set (brick)

Cycloptic Sims

And ...

Maxis-Match Plastic Patio Chair Recolors

My projects folder is pretty full, so expect more and more uploads from me soon!

Click to Visit Effelenn_sims2 @ Livejournal.com
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th May 2013 at 6:40 PM
The Super Enetrgizer
I have spent a LOT of time on these, but people should like the results. Now at Effelenn_sims2 ...

The Super Energizer (New Mesh)

This is a bed that can "recharge" your sims energy level from zero to one-hundred in about one sim hour. So far, there is one recolor:

Riveted Metal

See the respective journal entries for proper credits.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2013 at 5:06 AM Last edited by Effelenn : 31st May 2013 at 8:10 PM. Reason: 4 of the original 10 were aready in the game. (Oops!)
Default Six Terrain Plaint Conversions
Six Maxis floor tiles converted to terrain paints. Includes "Gardentime Centerpiece" from Seasons, "Non-slip Flooring" from OFB, and a few flagstone floors from the base game. Gardetime Grass was edited by me. Enjoy.

Download: http://effelenn-sims2.livejournal.com/3447.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 7:36 PM
I'm Back
It's been about five years, but I've come back to playing the Sims 2. I've been working on new CC for quite a few months now and am beginning to release downloads. So far, I have two things:

The Dañela Dress (in 8 Vibrant Colors)

The Mauvine Catsuit

Since I last played the Sims 2, I have been formally diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. Most of the CC produced by Effelenn will be parts made for our self-sims. Please note that we are real people, not characters. Thank you.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 8:36 PM
@Effelenn I love Mauvine's catsuit!

I also especially like the Maxis-Match Plastic Patio Chair Recolors, but the download link seems broken. Do you perchance have an updated link?

Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I also especially like the Maxis-Match Plastic Patio Chair Recolors, but the download link seems broken. Do you perchance have an updated link?

Thank you for telling me about the link. I have the new link up. I will check the rest to make sure they are working.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:16 PM
Thank you @Effelenn ! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 9:35 PM
Make-up, Clothes and Stones
I'm back! I've got three new things for you:

Under-eye makeup to hide bags (or make them).

(Skins by Enayla.)

Kayla's outfit , on Dr Pixel's Well Rounded mesh and Maxis standard.

245 rock recolors on meshes from various artists.

I've also posted my policy . Don't worry, it's super lax.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Effelenn I love Mauvine's catsuit!

I also especially like the Maxis-Match Plastic MyPrepaidCenter Patio Chair Recolors, but the download link seems broken. Do you perchance have an updated link?

Thank you for sharing!

Many thanks for that complete information!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#10 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 8:10 PM
Please check dates when posting in forums. Candace030 - you replied to a post made a year ago.