Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 1:20 AM
Default Is the tutorial I'm looking for right under my nose?
I've read some of the Sims4studio tutorials and tried my hand at a few things, but I don't see a tutorial for creating faces. I would like to create a few celebrity Sims and maybe even some people in my imagination. Please help.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 10:47 AM
What exactly are you asking about? Creating a face overlay?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
What exactly are you asking about? Creating a face overlay?

This is what I'm trying to do: http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...o=Go&gs=4&f=145

I've seen tutorials for makeup and tattoos, but none for making actual faces. I'm sure I'm overlooking those tutorials because I'm a noob.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 2:59 AM
I see. Basically it's just a matter of selecting presets for the eyes, nose, etc. that are similar to what you want, then tweaking the details. It takes time and patience. You can also search for skin tones, skin details, and face overlays that help to get the effect you want.

If you Google 'Sims 4 how to make faces' you should find some tutorials and suggestions.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 7:52 AM
Thanks. I've been toying with presets and getting less than stellar results, but it's not like I have been spending 24 hours each day doing it.