Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue
I wonder about that too, and about when other people will stop using them. I have some people from here on facebook, but I'll be sort of sad to stop hearing from the ones I don't have on facebook.

I wonder the exact same thing. I don't think I'll go away for good when I go to college, but it's probable that I'll be posting with less frequency. Holing up and browsing the forums will be far more difficult at college simply because it's hard to hole up and be alone; there are always people around on a college campus, even in the dorms.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 11:04 PM
^^ well there's always boring lecture class A, B, and C right?

but I'm a sophomore so it doesn't really matter yet....
this year I wanna get my license! That dingy car out back has my name all over it....

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Mad Poster
#28 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylo2112
^^ well there's always boring lecture class A, B, and C right?

I'm told that there's nothing more douchey than being on a laptop during class. Even if you're taking notes, no one but you knows what you're doing, so everyone thinks you're slacking off. I'd rather not be that person .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#29 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 12:14 AM
Not many people use laptops in my lectures anyway. I generally find it easier to write a quick note tbh. One friend of mine does because he records them.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 11:52 PM
This year, a group of friends and I are going to finish renovating a primary school in a rural village called Fayoum, after a ridiculous amount of fundraising, we finally have enough money to buy them blackboards (instead of the black slab of paint they've got a the moment), install glass windows and deal with the various health and safety issues, including the lack of sanitary bathrooms. Oh, and we can install proper lighting, not to mention buy proper desks!

It's all so exciting!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 7:10 AM
New to the group

Page 2 of 2