Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 10:48 AM
Ronald has another flashback and his head hurts

Ronald:Yargh!!
PIerce:you ok?
Ronald:i know how it begun,i know the truth
PIerce:what?
Ronald:1 month before the outbreak,the umbrella corp bio terrorists have been creating a virus,under the lead of a man called john ,there has been an outbreak in twinbrook a long time ago,john had many viruses gathered from plants that would give him unique power,super speed,and super strength (john is an evil character from my zombie virus outbreak 1 video series),since the virus was injected before he "died" ,cause him to survive the buildings colapse,everyone tought he died,but im afraid not...

PIerce:so your saying that you helped them in this?!

Ronald:no,i had no idea what was going on,i was a mechanic,they hired me to fix some machines,but i heard them

Pierce:then i gues we will get more info if we go to the old labs

ALL THE SURVIVORS GO TO THE OLD UC LABS AND AS SOON AS THEY ENTER

Pierce:i dont like this
John:stay frosty

sudenly 4 lickers come from nowher but dont attack them,from the shadows comes a tall person

Ronald:you!
John Capton:muhahaa
Pierce:you did all of this,you created this things?
John Capton:ahh,the lickers,yes,arent they wonderful?
Ronald:your things killed my family you son of a...
John Capton:you are strong,join me in my new world,stand besides me!
Ronald:i will never join you
John Capton:so be it

the lickers attack the survivors and while pierce hold them off,ronald shots john capton

john dodges all of his bullets and strikes ronald in his chest that causes him to fly across the room into a computer

John capton:is that all you got pathetic fool

John back flips and hits both elise and pierce into a wall,and begins to strungle elise,pierce runs and sticks a knife into his neck,john capton pulls the knife out and trows it at pierce,pierce barley dodges it

John capton:i had fun playing with you,but i have work to do for world domination (walks into an elevator)

Ronald:noo!

Pierce:hes gone,we better go,he almost killed us all
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 12:05 PM
"Is everyone alright?" John asked, pulling Elise up.
"Yeah, we're alright" Pierce said, wiping the dust off his pants. "Where's the others?" Pierce wondered.
"Here we are" Hailee said, pushing a small door open. "What were you doing?" John asked.
"We took a quick scout around the labs. We didn't find anything of any interest" Jade answered.
Rhee spoke up. "Apart from this". Rhee pulled a small vial out of her pocket.
Ronald grabbed it from her hand. "Where did you find this?" He inquired.
"I found it lodged between some old piping. What do you think it is?" Rhee asked.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 4:31 PM
Ronald:hand it over !
rhee:what is it?
Ronald:its the T virus,the thing that turned this world into hell,and dont get lucky,the cure was never made,it doesnt exsist,if there is a cure,then the only place wer getting that info is from john himself
Pierce:hes a superhuman of some sort,he can dodge bullets,move faster then god knows what and can trow us to the north pole!
Ronald:we cant kill him,but i might know a way to get inside the underground facility and get info,tought we will need someone small

everyone looks a hallie

Ronald:hallie,i got a task for you ,see that air vent,climb into it,follow it to the metting room and observe johns speech,then tell us what you learned

hallie:i better get candy for this
Pierce:yeah..ehh.sure

hallie climbs into the vent and heads to the meetings room,on the wall INSIDE the room is a vent opening and hallie can hear the meeting

John capton:doctor,is the dose ready?
Scientist:yes sir
John capton:inject it
Scientist:but sir,its hasnt been fully tested
John capton:i wont ask you again !
Scientist:i cant sir,if it fails...

John kills the scientist with bare hands

Scientist 2:omg
John Capton:you better not make the same mistake of questioning me
Scientist 2:ofcourse not sir (injects virus in john)

Hallie turns around and tries to crawl back when...

John capton:where do you think your going?! (rips the vent covering off and pics up hallie)

hallie kicks him in his head and he lets her go,she runs out and activates the elevator

meanwhile ,

Pierce:i hope shes alright (elevator door opens)
Ronald:the elevator just opened
Pierce:hallie

they run in the elevator

hallie:hurry!

the elevator opens and the group goes to the basement,in the basement ronald finds a closet with ,with ,with THE CURE

Ronald:this cant be

On the closet there is a big board saying

emergency cure,can be used only by Umbrella personel in URGENT emergencies,any thieft will be punished

Pierce:this is it?
Ronald:yes but its barley enought for 5 people,we need to get this to that island called niua simoa ,they have a milatary base there and the virus hasnt reached it
Pierce:and what good does it do us if only 5 man can use it
Ronald:the scientists at the milatary base will take samples of it and make copies,we will cure everyone,this is IT
Pierce:there is a helicopter on the roof,we can use it to get there
Ronald: (sees john capton on a small computer screen who apears to be on the roof with the helicopter) well, we better hurry,we must not let john get away,if he does,that all we fought was for nothing)

the groups runs to the roof where john stands with his back turned on the survivors

John capton:your not making this easy are you
Ronald:guys,get in the heli!
Pierce:No,we are not leaving you behind
Ronald:i have to stop him here and now,and besides the heli is already full,you cant fly with me
Pierce:get on ,dont do this!

Ronald:get the hell away from here
Pierce:no
Ronald:goO!!!

Pierce:tries to start the heli but it fails to start over and over again

this song begins :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfcFeNheSs

John Capton:so you decided to die afterall
Ronald:you will pay for this

ronald uses his karate skills but is no match for john

they fight for 15 minutes and then

John Capton:i have enought of this game (hits ronald realy hard,ronald falls down in pain)

the heli starts and pierce turns on

john capton points his modified deagle twords the helis blades and is about to send the survivors to oblivion

John capton:nice try!

Ronald barley gets up and runs twords john,as soon as john turns his head around,ronald jumps off the roof with him,they both die

Pierce:nooooooooooooo!!!
Elise:we gotta go!

2 weeks later

after the outbreak has ended and john was dead once and for all,new live begins,many things happen,elise and pierce get married and take hallie and rhee as there children....,John becomes the boss in the gun factory for his brave actions,jade meets the guy of her dreams ,everything is how it is supose to be,pierce newer forgets about ronald and puts a photo of him (found in ronalds wallet) on the wall and remembers what he fought for,it was hard,and rought and there were many losses....but....in the end...it was worth fighting for.

END
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 4:35 PM Last edited by G guy : 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:28 PM.
the story is over,thank you all for joining my roleplay,you have all been great
Page 4 of 4