Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 7:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Need some help getting some CH mods to play nice with some other mods
So I recently found Chris Hatch's hospital hack, and I've been using that. Beforehand I had been using inTEEN, but because the two hacks conflict I decided that I would use Chris's pregnancy controller since it offered the same things. That was when I started having issues. One of the things that I liked about inTEEN was the risky woohoo, the birth control, and the miscarriage options because I like realism in my game. I couldn't get Chris's pregnancy controller to allow my sims to use birth control. The option just wasn't there. I had issues with any age range that wasn't Adult getting pregnant too, I had to use inSIM to do it. I did some googling around and I found that Darkwolf Jr on Simbiology has the Wild Child mod that's compatible with Chris's hospital hack. I've tried that, but again I'm having issues with any age other than Adult getting pregnant. I also downloaded Lamare's "Young adults can enjoy maternity (and all that)" in hopes that that might help, but I can't even get young adults pregnant with inSIM. Does anyone have any idea how to get all these mods to play nice? I've run Hack Conflict Detector and it's come up with nothing, so I assume all these hacks should be working!