Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 7:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Issue with Open for Business
I'm having a mild issue with my game. To just jump right into it the "buying" option when running a store is not working correctly. I have a sim who owns a grocery store and when other sims come to buy from her business the bar moves too quickly. Like a sim will come into the store, stare at the item like normal and then literally a few seconds later pick up the item to purchase. My sim now can't get to anyone to make a sale. At first I thought it was because the items was super cheap but i raised the price to the max and the same thing happens. I opened a new store with another household and same thing happens. I opened a bar and put the ticket machine out. Once again same thing. So I'm looking to see if anyone has come across the same problem and found a solution.

I have all expansion and stuff packs but its not UC. Its my grandma's old disk collection. I use alot of mods but I haven't downloaded any mods in weeks before the issue started.
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 2:27 AM
Stuff like this is usually a mod conflict. You need to do a standard troubleshoot.

Make a backup of your neighborhood and, since the most likely culprit is a mod conflict, remove all of your mods (not all the clothing, objects, recolors, etc., just the hacks that change gameplay), then load the game and go into a business and see if the same thing still happens. If it doesn't, then you'll know that one of your mods is causing the problem and you can 50/50 just them until you find the culprit. If it still happens, it's possible that something in the non-mod CC is causing the problem, so try with all of that removed. If the issue is now fixed, then you'll know it's something in your non-mod CC and you can 50/50 that. If the issue still persists, then there's a larger issue at hand that will need further diagnosis, but most of the time stuff like this is a CC issue of some sort, especially if the issue is not specific to a particular lot or neighborhood.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.