Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 11:47 PM
Default Eyelashes in CAS?
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that you can adjust eyelash length of the sims in CAS. But I can't seem to figure out how to do that. The only thing I've noticed with getting a particular length of eyelash is to click on a premade eye with them already there.. but then when I have the eyeshape that I desire already there it just changes it. I've scoured google for any tutorials on the subject.. I thought I saw one of my favorite youtube simmers give a sim during CAS super long eyelashes with a pull of the mouse. Am I going crazy here or are other people having this problem?

Thanks for any help! >.<
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 12:48 AM
Wow! So many views, no answers. I came looking for the same info. I guess there are no lashes, which seems so weird considering all the other details.
Space Pony
#3 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 4:43 AM
This goes under the same category, but why do males have little to no lashes? I have super long lashes irl and I want my sim to have the same. I tried makeup and even going through trans options but no avail
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
This goes under the same category, but why do males have little to no lashes? I have super long lashes irl and I want my sim to have the same. I tried makeup and even going through trans options but no avail

My advice: use the 3D lashes by Kijiko and use this mod to get rid of the hideous EA eyelashes. Then you can have realistic, long eyelashes for either gender.
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
My advice: use the 3D lashes by Kijiko and use this mod to get rid of the hideous EA eyelashes. Then you can have realistic, long eyelashes for either gender.

I couldn't download on that link but i found another for same item: http://cienzroza.blogspot.com/2017/...ttle-thing.html