Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:46 PM Last edited by ILUVTH3SIMS : 13th Apr 2014 at 3:47 PM. Reason: I wanted to look at the house first
Default Legacy
" If you move into Sunset Valley, you will be moving into “15 Summer Hill Court”. The common thread between these lots is that they are large, empty and cost $14,700. Yes I know that leaves you with only $1,300 in cash to build a house, that’s the point."

My Pets PS has moved the equestrian center on to this lo, I want to live in this town so do i just choose another with house with that cost 1,3000 and or another lot that is 60x60

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:56 PM
Ok... what? What response do you want?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 4:01 PM
Never mind all my EPs and whatever put all my buildings on all the empty lots i will have to move my sims into a pre-made lot

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Inventor
#4 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 4:08 PM
Ok, you go do that.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 9:51 PM
What I do is demolish the Equestrian Center, go into Edit Town mode and place the appropriate lot size for the Equestrian Center somewhere in the town and put the equestrian center there. On my game, it still won't let me move sims into the now empty lot (because there is no furniture, it won't let sims move in), so I just place a tissue box or something small and cheap like that in the lot. Then, it lets me move sims in the lot because it has furniture. After this, when playing the family I just sell the item and I have the required amount of money for starting legacies. Since I have the Pets expansion pack, I have to do this to start legacies. You could also just do what you said, and place another 60x60 lot in the town.
(Sorry if this was unclear or late- if I need to, I’ll rewrite it so it makes more since. I hope this was helpful!)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starryelliot
On my game, it still won't let me move sims into the now empty lot (because there is no furniture, it won't let sims move in), so I just place a tissue box or something small and cheap like that in the lot. Then, it lets me move sims in the lot because it has furniture. After this, when playing the family I just sell the item and I have the required amount of money for starting legacies. Since I have the Pets expansion pack, I have to do this to start legacies. You could also just do what you said, and place another 60x60 lot in the town.

It's not just in your game, nobody can move a family from the bin to an empty lot in Edit Town mode,you should switch to Choose household mode, and then you can move your sim to any lot.

Check my blog for worlds and lots: Sims3 ComfoLife Design Studio