Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 7:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I accidentally deleted an actual outfit from the university EP...Please help!
I accidentally deleted an actual outfit (in Bodyshop) that comes with the University EP for Young Adults. I had a mod by windkeeper that makes all YA clothing wearable for Adults, this in turn made it so the YA outfits had the custom star. I started the game up and now all YA/Adults that wear University outfits either have floating heads or are wearing basegame outwear. I uninstalled all EP's and SP's and then reinstalled thrm but nothing changed. I still have floating heads when sims wear Uni clothes.
I have all EP's and didn't have an issue until I accidentally deleted the outfit
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 7:58 PM
Did you also delete or redownload the windkeeper mod? Deleting it is better for now.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Did you also delete or redownload the windkeeper mod? Deleting it is better for now.

Thank you for responding Nysha
Yes, I deleted the windkeeper mod when I first noticed the issue. I was hoping that would fix it, but it didn't.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

Nysha - rena meant that thanks to the unhider, she had actually deleted the unlocked DEFAULT Uni outfit. At this point, deleting the unlocker itself won't really do much to help...

Rena - Wow, that is severely bad...if the tips I gave you didn't work and if nobody knows how to fix this, then you might want to take a look at the wiki's guide to fully re-installing your game.

Do be aware of the possibility that even if you removed those registry entries, there might be a tiny chance that the problem may still persist (this is EA we're talking about, their first name is "Borkedness" followed by a last name of "Everywhere"). Yes, the problem is just that bad, hope you fix it in the end.

Once you get the problem fixed though, at least you'll now know to never delete a non-custom anything.

When noregen hacks are not enough...you know what you must do. (RIP Mootilda , pay your respects in the thread and in her guestbook.)