Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:26 PM
Default Let's just talk about The Walking Dead game for a sec
BECAUSE I PLAYED EPISODE THREE YESTERDAY, AND IM STILL BAWLING LIKE A BABY AND EATING A TUB OF ICECREAM MINGLED WITH THE SALTY TASTE OF MY TEARS
THIS ISNT OK, TELLTALE GAMES

THIS IS NOT OK

*gets in an empty bathtub and curls up in a fetal position*
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:41 PM
Can't wait for episode 4. Luckily it will be released tomorrow
In my game Clem is hard-ass girl
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Can't wait for episode 4. Luckily it will be released tomorrow
In my game Clem is hard-ass girl

I'm still on season 1, I feel so behind on everything x')
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 4:17 PM
Oh
Well, season 1 is quite gentle comparing it with season 2.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Oh
Well, season 1 is quite gentle comparing it with season 2.

Oh, Christ. I nearly went into a coma from Duck and Katjaa dying, wish me luck with Season 2. x'D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:12 AM
Wait you just said you finished episode 3
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 2:09 PM
Season 2 is on sale for ten bucks on Steam! Get it now!! Only a few hours left...
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 3:17 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 30th Aug 2014 at 6:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Glic2000
Season 2 is on sale for ten bucks on Steam! Get it now!! Only a few hours left...

Thanks for info

Edit: season 2 finale..well that was hard and very sad. It makes me feel bad about every choise I made.....
Scholar
#9 Old 8th May 2015 at 1:13 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 8th May 2015 at 6:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bonds22
Oh a joyful Walking Dead thread, lemme' check it out."
Thanks for the spoilers. Seriously. I still haven't overcome the death of Lee, I got really attached to him and I only played the first episode! I'm looking forward to get the other episodes though. Where did you guys get yours?

I was attached to Lee too, and equally with Clementine and Kenny. I don't normally see game characters as anything more than pixels, but The Walking Dead just pulled my heart strings. There was a guy in Episode 2 I think, very short lasted character as a lot of them are, but I liked him too, except he dies in the same episode I think.

EDIT
Oh yes, it was this guy. Mark. And yet, somehow that absolute pig Larry stays around forever. My hubby just loved when it finally came to killing him.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.