Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2016 at 3:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Edit multiple sims at once?
Now I didn't think this would be put in some help or wcif forum unless need be but I have a basic question.

Is there anyway to edit pre-existing sims all at once in CAS? Like say if I wanted to edit the Goth's in CAS, but wanted to edit the whole family all in cas at the same time without doing one by one, is there anyway to do it without a mod? If there IS a mod for this than can you guys tell me what it is? Thank you!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 6th May 2016 at 6:28 AM
Yes, there is a way to do that with mods, no idea if it can be done without them.
http://msmidnightblonde.tumblr.com/...a-time-using-mc

You'll need Master Controller, if you don't already have it, and you might need the Integration and/or cheats modules as well.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2016 at 7:30 AM
Though that doesn't really allow editing more than one sim at a time like Create a Household does -- you cannot switch back and forth between them. But the MC multi- method does allow you to stay in CAS as you proceed from Sim A to B to C, etc. if that's what was wanted. MC Integration and Cheats are not needed, nice to have though they are for other reasons.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2016 at 7:40 PM Last edited by MajinKitty230 : 6th May 2016 at 9:29 PM.
@MOOKIEBLAYLOCK - Thank you for the links! I'll try those both out and see what happens. I have the master controller already so I may need one of those other add-on's like you stated. Wish me luck!

@igazor - If I'm understanding what your saying, I wanted the switching from sim A to B to C, etc. Hopefully something pulls through if those don't work!