Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 6:09 AM
Default To People with Seasons Prima Guide...
...Does it come with a guide on how to start playing with the familys like original TS2 did? I was just curious if Maxis wants us to play it our way and/or do the guide.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:46 AM
Well, it looks like it just gives you a "tour" of the new neighborhood and the families that are in it, but it doesn't tell you their "stories" or how to play them. It does, however, give you detailed information on how the seasons and weather work and how they affect your sims. I think the Sims Life Stories version is their way of "telling you how to play", while they let us run with it nowadays in the regular version. =)
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:55 AM
yeah, it doesn't tell you how to play the families, but it does say "it's one of the most vibrant (and intrigue-rich) neighborhood ever designed". Also, there is a family called the "Roths" that seems kinda familiar...the family includes: Morty, Stella, Sandra, and Xander.
#4 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 8:12 AM
Is the guide worth buying?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 8:19 AM
I certainly think so. I guess it really just depends on what you like though. Some people don't see the sense in getting one, while others enjoy having something to refer to while you play. I, for one, enjoy having it to keep me from being overly anxious waiting for the game itself to come out. =)

As for what's inside, yes, the info they give you I feel is worth buying the guide.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inkbottleblue
Also, there is a family called the "Roths" that seems kinda familiar...the family includes: Morty, Stella, Sandra, and Xander.

Maybe Bella will pop up in this new neighborhood! I'm happy we got a new one, I like Pleasantview's families and their stories but it's time for some new stuff.