Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 5:25 AM
Default Nightclub / Theater
This is a nightclub located in Strangetown with a theatre next door. The theatre has all the musical instruments so your Sims can put on a show. The night club has a restaurant, bar, dance floor, karaoke and dance sphere. The lot is custom content free. I can't think of a name for it.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 5:31 AM
A few things- you've got a lot of just empty space on the rooftop- I'd try to break that up a little, either by putting something usable there, like a bar or a hot tub area or something, or by just putting some low-slope roofing.

Also, your restaurant is very severe right now- if you scatter the tables a little, it gives it a much more friendly, inviting feel. To a certain extent, this is also true with your bar/poker area, though not to quite the same extent.

I like the stage area, the one thing I'll point out that you might want to change is that the overhead lights are really low, and not attached to anything... I'd put them on the second floor and play them off as hologram projectors or something, since right now it looks like whoever's centerstage would kind of be hitting their head on it!

Finally, as to a name, you've got palms, neon, flamingos, sand, etc... plenty of inspiration there- look at names from old Las Vegas if you need some inspiration!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 7:37 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I moved the restaurant around, added roof pieces and fixed the stage lights.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 8:49 AM
I would swap out the mahjong for a pool table or a second card table. I like the stage.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:29 PM Last edited by Justpetro : 13th Jul 2016 at 6:29 PM. Reason: change something
I love the stage.
I also agree with Jo about the mahjong table; I'd like a second card table myself.
The chairs in the restaurant bothers me a bit, maybe go for a plain colour there, because the surroundings are already very colourful (but then, it is downtown )
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 8:07 PM
There's plain and striped seat colors for the chair upholstery which should eliminate or tone down the clash of pattern between them and the rug.

However, the chairs are also very old-fashioned compared to the lines, patterns, and colors in the rest of the restaurant, so you could try out some of the more modern-looking dining chairs. Anything with metallic frame and simple lines should do, assuming you get a tolerable color combination.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 10:28 PM
It's already uploaded.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 11:34 AM
Cool. You need a name ? How about "Purple Night" ?

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 8:42 AM
The lot is called "Club Strangetown" now available to download. I replaced the mah-jong with a pool table.
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 2:13 PM
ok. It's a cool name.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!