Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Templar -and Mage- Trait

by LucyxMCR10 Posted 17th Oct 2017 at 11:46 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2017 at 12:18 AM by LucyxMCR10

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:58 AM
I LOVE DRAGON AGE. This mod should make my Sim!Cullen and mage Simquisitor's developing relationship... interesting. Lol
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:35 AM
I love these! But Idk if they'd work anymore since the C&D update broke all the custom traits made before its time. Id love if you were to update these! I would love to have them in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:51 PM
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:13 AM
This mod definitely needs an update, I hope either you or gianny6 with your permission is able to update this mod as I love playing it with the Become a sorcerer mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:53 PM
This sounds AWESOME! Thanks for creating it! Keeping an eye on the C&D fix ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 10:57 PM
Hey guys, I actually created my own version of the Mage and Templar traits for my own Dragon Age world and I can upload it if you guys would like to try it out? I'm needing some people to test it out for me anyways (I've tested it in my own game, but would like other people to also!). :3
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hayleysimzy
Hey guys, I actually created my own version of the Mage and Templar traits for my own Dragon Age world and I can upload it if you guys would like to try it out? I'm needing some people to test it out for me anyways (I've tested it in my own game, but would like other people to also!). :3

I'd love to test it for you!
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hayleysimzy

I'd love to be a tester for that <3
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 4:23 AM
the mage trait is worthless without magic in the game-play but the only ones who are to blame is the creators that is why in my opinion sims 3 is better.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alphia
I love these! But Idk if they'd work anymore since the C&D update broke all the custom traits made before its time. Id love if you were to update these! I would love to have them in my game!

Hi! SOrry it took me so long to answer anything I have been incredibly busy with college... But the trait worked fine on my pc after that update. I am going to check the November one because that broke everything
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gianny6
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.

Yes, of course you have permission as long as you credit me! I have been so busy with college I have had no chance to check on this at all. Sorry and thank you <3
Page 2 of 2