Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 11:58 PM
Default Is it possible to create show from sims?
Hey, I have the sims 3 and I was wondering if it would be okay if I started using my sims to use in a story I wrote since I am not quite good at animating yet. Would it be alright?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 12:28 AM
Using Sims in stories is permitted, yes.

No one is quite good at animating.

My apologies if I did not correctly understand your question.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 12:35 AM
Well let's put it this way, if it weren't allowed to use Sims in stories, there'd be a lot of us totally fucked!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:45 PM
if you are talking about simblr stories than yes - everything said above is true. some creators appreciate of course if you tag them (in case you use their stuff in your pics). its up to you if you are nice and do that or not.
in other cases i wonder if it depends maybe what story that is and where you put it up? i mean if you plan to make money with it...
i remember in the theater i worked we used sims 3 pics as background-installation in some scenes for a certain "Young Theatre - Section" Performance. no idea if it should have offended EA or not (because who knows what happens in small shmovesian private theaters...LOL)

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>