Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:42 AM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 13th Sep 2014 at 3:55 AM.
Default DLC breaking other DLC
I recently installed the Old mill set, and since then I noticed all the bohemian fruits and nuts are missing from the store tab. Lemons and eggplants from the Al fresco market and the oranges from grandpa's grove are not only missing from the store, but their auto soils are broken/missing. even when they were already on existing lots in my game! I updated my CCmerged and deleted the caches. The items were working before installing the old mill set, and work again if I remove it. It's all installed as .packages so I don't know if there is information conflicting with each other but Delphy's dashboard tool doesn't say there is a problem. I thought it might have had something to do with Black Cat's cooking and ingredients overhaul when I saw them missing from the store, but that wouldn't break autosoils even on existing lots!, I'm at my wit's end because I want those plants!

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this or know what XML files I need to merge between .packages to make them play properly together?
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:08 AM
I found out now it not only breaks the store harvestables but removes all functionality from both the baker's station and the wood fire oven. Does anyone know what could be wrong and have a workaround?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:47 PM
Not sure why you are having this problem but I would remove any other mods you have that alter cooking ingredients...including the soil, those are linked to the ingredient content. It sounds like you have a mod in there that either needs updating or is overwriting the tuning of the store content.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:14 PM
i guess barbarat is right. there is likely a mod-conflict
the only other problem i see is since you have them as package files maybe you need store fixes? dont know if an updated cc.merged alone does the trick... nonamena made some fixes for store items - maybe the items you listed also had a fix

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>