Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:13 AM
NRaaS Register Stopped Working?
So the problem: the cashier from the Consignment Store has disappeared, all the bartenders have disappeared, and the bouncers too. When I try to use the Register mod to pick an unemployed or homeless sim, it says "There are no available choices". It says the same for all the options even "Employed" and "Resident". As far as I can tell, they've moved out of town.

I should mention that Register was working before, because that's how I got the Cashier last time. The only thing I can think of, I changed the Immigration level from the default settings because I was trying to get Celebrities and Vampires to immigrate. Do you think that broke the Register somehow?

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:06 AM
Hard to say. I would ask over at NRAAS about it. I never had any conflicts of that kind.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:04 AM
Arggggh, do you want to know what happened? It was a completely unrelated mod to change the Hours of Operation for bars (here) and it deleted all of the service sims from my neighbourhood. As soon as I removed this mod then new service sims were generated and the Register mod started working again.

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:25 AM
Ouch! Now that would never have occurred to me. Thanks for the update!
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mister_wolfe
Arggggh, do you want to know what happened? It was a completely unrelated mod to change the Hours of Operation for bars (here) and it deleted all of the service sims from my neighbourhood. As soon as I removed this mod then new service sims were generated and the Register mod started working again.

Try the one from Sims Asylum. Works fine with Register.
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...bars-and-clubs/