Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 4:10 AM
Pre-set relationships?
Hi there! I was wondering if it's possible to pre-set relationships onto sims? Like, could I use maybe Master Controller or Story Progression to make a sim the ex-girlfriend of another sim? Is there another mod perhaps that could do this?

Thanks in advance, everyone
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 4:31 AM
On the Sim whose relationships you want to edit, Master Controller > Intermediate > Long Term Relationship: By Category > select criteria for Sim B > select Sim B's name > choose relationship.

However, to make someone an ex, you'll need to set them as married/engaged/dating first, and then go through the whole rigmarol again to set them as exes. Not sure why, but hey.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
On the Sim whose relationships you want to edit, Master Controller > Intermediate > Long Term Relationship: By Category > select criteria for Sim B > select Sim B's name > choose relationship.

However, to make someone an ex, you'll need to set them as married/engaged/dating first, and then go through the whole rigmarol again to set them as exes. Not sure why, but hey.

Thank you! Will this also work for sims I'm not controlling?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 4:55 AM
Yep! You can set relationships with any Sim in the neighbourhood. When you get to select Sim B's criteria, you can choose things like age, job, occult status, zodiac sign, marital status, if they have children and Christ knows how many more. You're not just limited to one either, so you can stack a whole bunch of criteria to avoid wading through a giant list of names.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Yep! You can set relationships with any Sim in the neighbourhood. When you get to select Sim B's criteria, you can choose things like age, job, occult status, zodiac sign, marital status, if they have children and Christ knows how many more. You're not just limited to one either, so you can stack a whole bunch of criteria to avoid wading through a giant list of names.

I honestly had no idea you could do that, my gosh that's so intelligent and efficient. Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 5:15 AM
Just another reason why the NRAAS mods give me a gigantic lady boner! But ignoring that, you're welcome.