Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#251 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:04 PM
LOL if FFs was a service pack then i find it incredabily funny as there were so many bugs with it. mine was awful before i got the patches! lol (is that irony)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:14 PM
Yeah, I got the patch. Must be some hack conflict.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#253 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:19 PM
Get the hack conflict detection utility here: http://www.simwardrobe.com/

run it and it will report all your hack conflicts to you
Test Subject
#254 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:48 PM
I already have it and apparently there's no hack conflict. Thanks though

The family fun objects are so cute. It was better than I thought it would be. I was so reluctant to get it at first but now I'm glad I did. Although, the crashing thing is a bit of a pain though. I guess I'll have to go disable my newly installed hacks one by one with clean installer.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#255 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 5:03 PM
Hope you get it sorted out It's always a pain figuring out what works and what doesn't when you get a new expansion =/
#256 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 1:47 AM
I own this expansion and was very dispointed by it. How many items does it come with 60 or so? Seems more like 30...
Test Subject
#257 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:08 PM
I have it since a few days, its kinda fun if you like todlers and children, if you only play with teens and adults i won't download it.
#258 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:20 AM
I have the S2FFS and it's very good if you have the children but if you dont then it's not worth $20.
Test Subject
#259 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 4:33 PM
I just wanted to point out, shouldn't this topic title be re-named to Family Fun Stuff not Pack the same with the Glamour Fun Pack thread? I always knew it was FFS and GFS i forgot to mention it here.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#260 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jmaster3265
I just wanted to point out, shouldn't this topic title be re-named to Family Fun Stuff not Pack the same with the Glamour Fun Pack thread? I always knew it was FFS and GFS i forgot to mention it here.

It doesn't matter ...

And Glamour isn't called 'Glamour Fun'
#261 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dollface
LOL if FFs was a service pack then i find it incredabily funny as there were so many bugs with it. mine was awful before i got the patches! lol (is that irony)

Isn't SP actually short for Stuff Pack?
Test Subject
#262 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 7:10 PM
Hey all. I just got FFS and I haven't notices any new interactions (I'm mainly lookin for a sleep over option I may have heard about...or maybe I misread it). My children can tease toddlers and blow bubbles, but that's about all. I don't know if this is not allowed or what, but could you guys just let me know if you've seen anything else so I can know if a hack is conflicting with the game?

thanks
Test Subject
#263 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:46 PM
...did Family Fun come with 2 new recolours of the cow plant? Because I don't ever remember downloading any cow plant recolours, and I never noticed them until I installed FF.
#264 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:07 AM
Okay, what's up with these chairs? haha! They look silly! http://www.simtimes.de/screens/familyfun_--_22.htm

I love this mask: http://www.simtimes.de/screens/familyfun_--_52.htm but don't want to spend 20 bucks for a silly mask. All in all, it looks like our Sims have gone off the deep end and are stuck in a fantasy underwater world!
#265 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:50 PM
Default Family Fun serial number
Hi guys. Can you help….? I have had problems with my PC and had to re-load Sims 2 and the Family Fun extension pack. I have lost my serial number code for the extension pack and I wondered if anyone out there would be so to help me out. How can I retrieve a code or get hold of a new one? Please help!! :confused:
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#266 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:29 PM
read this lewis http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=176239

any other support regarding this needs to be on MTS2 and not here
Lab Assistant
#267 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 8:07 AM
This is a great stuff pack. Quote from the back of the case:
"Add excitement to your Sims' family! Decorate their homes with kids' bedroom sets and upscale living room furnishings. Dress your Sims in matching attire for an outrageous day out with the family. More stuff means more way for your Sims to join in on the family fun!"

It does exactly what it says on the tin! It is more fun. Although I thought they might have included picnics (which may just come in seasons) It is still a great stuff pack and I think it ties in great with the up and coming Seasons Pack!

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Page 11 of 11