Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:57 PM
Default 2 new Stuff Packs are coming soon!
Hello!
Have you read the great news at snootysims?
They found 2 new stuff packs called h&m stuff and celebration stuff!
what do you think about it? what kind of creation do you want to see in these packs! do you think that the h&m stuff pack includes creations from the h&m store??

I think the celebration stuff pack will be great! maybe some more items to get a great party?!?
Advertisement
#2 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:01 PM
I'm not so interested, I haven't really been impressed with the stuff packs that've already been released. 'Celebration' SP is probably to give something to those "House Party" fans.

H&M stuff pack? Hm. The clothes company is the only thing that comes to mind, but it could stand for something else I guess. These might just be "work-in-progess" titles though.
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:02 PM
TWO new stuff packs?! For gods sake maxis, I don't care if you charge £20 per expansion pack, just stop ******* us about with these pointless little stuffpacks!

I shall check them out anyway though... :P

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#4 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:07 PM
I am sooooo anti-stuff pack but I WILL buy the Celebration one if it comes with the giant cake that the dancer jumps out of from TS1:House Party. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:11 PM
well, i liked glamour and family fun stuff pack, but didn't like much happy holiday... I though they would add more halloween stuff, and maybe thanksgiving, or other holidays stuff... I also didnt like much it not beein an actual stuff pack as FF and glamour... Its just like that old objects pack... no new splash screen, nor music... just a few objects... a shame -.-

i dont knwo what the heck is H&M, but if celebration puts up some party on sims lives, it will probably be good :]
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:16 PM
I have all EPs and SPs so far, so I'm sure I'll end up with these too. I thought FFS was pointless, but I did like some of the Glamour Life objects.
I can't for the life of me think of what H&M stuff pack could possibly be about.
Theorist
#7 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:36 PM
Good news? Not in my opinion. Even if I don't like the stuff packs I really should still buy them anyway because future lots will require them. I have FFS which is okay I guess, though I do like some of the new music. I don't have Glamour Life yet. Maybe if the amount of new items was bumped up from 60 to 90 these stuff packs would be more worth buying.

I wonder what H&M is, but whatever Celebration will have should have been part of Happy Holiday Stuff.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:40 PM
More stuffpacks? ): Why don't they spend more time on EPs instead?

I've never bought stuffpacks so far but... the H&M one made me curious. I like the clothing the H&M store has.. So if it is that, maybe it will be interesting.

On the other hand... Maxis isn't really famous for their clothes-making skills. So... eh. Would it look that good? I'm curious.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:41 AM
New Stuffpacks? I'll buy them anyway, since I try to keep my game complete... But why 2? can't they put all these objects into 1 stuff pack... this can only mean 1 thing: EAGames is into our money again... sigh... why don't they put more time in the EP... Just once in my life I would like a EP that does not need a patch...

(I do hope they realise the money in my pockets is MINE, not theirs!!!)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:41 PM
Well, I'm going to ruin the atmosphere by saying hooray, as I'm a big stuff pack fan! I loved both FFS and Glamour, so I would buy more packs. Bit worried about the H&M one though, that's a joke surely? I thought it said S&M at first too! M&Ms would be better, the sims and chocolate yum!
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:33 PM
I actually like the stuff packs too, since I would rather have maxis objects than custom ones. The celebration one sounds great! I bet it has a lot of cool party stuff in it such as streamers and new balloons. I have no idea what the H&M one is though! I guess I'll wait and see on that one.

Dream
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:53 PM
Ehh, I'll wait until Maxis or EA confirms it before I formulate an opinion. *shrug*
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:06 PM
what the heck is H&M?

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM
"Homely and Miserable Stuff" Stuff Pack?
"Hot and Malleable Stuff" Stuff Pack?
"Huge and Mighty Stuff" Stuff Pack?
Without official word or a product description, your guess is as good as anyone's. :shrug:

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:20 PM
Stuff packs and the shitty publicity EA Portugal is doing here, is taking the crap out of me and mine consideration for the game and EA Games...

What if... a band that copies musics from another foreign bands, and that just exists because the obsession for the Soap Operas in Portugal, specially, Teen Soap Operas, then it sucks...

Sims 2: Life Stories will came with something related to that shitty band ''4 taste'' in the Portuguese version...be afraid!! It looks like the ''owner'' of that band (TVI - A TV channel) made a deal with EA Games and EA Portugal, to publicity the band and the game - Mutual help...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:51 AM
Ill buy them any way. I hope their worth it. They sound interesting. Maybe the celebration will have more holdiay stuff(more useful) or cool part stuff.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:40 AM
Yeah, just visited Snooty Sims, and read news. Two new stuff packs? I don´t say anything yet, since these are not officially announced.
Instructor
#18 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:10 PM
I'd like to read the article before expressing my opinions. Could anyone give me a direct link? :D

Ciao,
~M~
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:19 PM
Here's the Amazon preorder page for Celebration: http://www.amazon.com/The-Sims-2-Ce...UTF8&s=software

No picture, no info, no idea what this pack will have. The other, H&M, I couldn't find anything for.
Theorist
#20 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:15 AM
I have all EPs and SPs so far, knowing me I'll buy it the dat it comes out..even though none of the stuff packs really did anything for me I know cause its a "sims" game I'll get it..yea sims our my drugs lol
#21 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 2:23 PM
I loved the stuff packs, especially the Glamour one! I just got ffs last week, its a little sucky I think it might be kewl if they made stuff packs specific to the eps, like a Business sp, Nightlife sp, etc. Id like more options for businesses.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#22 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 2:28 PM
The celebration stuff pack is in the computers at work - so it's available for pre-ordering now.
Inventor
#23 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 4:44 PM
Well, Celebration doesn't interest me that much but I don't know much about it so I might change my mind. H&M, no clue what it is so I can't say if I'll buy it or not. I didn't buy FF or GL so I probably won't buy these.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#24 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 7:43 PM
Yes well I hope they really are only stuff packs and not EPs in disguise. One can get mighty tired of continually recoding all ones hacks and tools.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Yes well I hope they really are only stuff packs and not EPs in disguise. One can get mighty tired of continually recoding all ones hacks and tools.

Much less, the Aspiration to make anything....lately' - ( It would be nice to have the InSim for real, thesedays..., a little BOOST! )

THANK YOU Inge Jones! For past/present/hopefully, future work.

I am waiting for anything with MIDGETS and/or HANDICAPPED Sims, for that extra spearmint flavor, yummy!
Little Paks, E.P.'s...gotta have them....°twichting°...just gotta....have...them.
Page 1 of 3