Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 3:08 AM Last edited by DigitalSympathies : 18th Feb 2012 at 4:47 AM.
Default WCIF Fairywitchsims' compost recycling bins? (FOUND!)
Hi! Fairywitchsims has been gone for a while now and I've checked google and the graveyard with no luck, so does anybody have the link to these bins? BIG thanks!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 12:42 AM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 4:47 AM
Thanks!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 4:58 PM
Can someone upload these or tell me where to get them. Where did blackpearlsim archive their stuff?

Administrator of Her Opinion
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 11:24 PM
Instead of resurrecting a 3 year old thread
You should have just asked the question in a new one.

I recall that the site was down sided as it was too expensive to keep running with downloads attached. I don't know where the downloads where relocated to, sorry.
Theorist
#6 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 11:46 PM
@booba I think this is what you are looking for fairywitchsims...5th file down. As for BlackPearlSims, you are better off asking over at SimPearls, as most of the creators from Black Pearl Sims are members there.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 12:14 PM Last edited by booba : 19th Oct 2015 at 12:17 PM. Reason: proper thanks
@Michelle.....Yes! Thank you!

Administrator of Her Opinion