Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:16 PM
Default If You Were A Sim...
If you were a sim...

What would your aspiration/secondary aspiration be? Your turn ons/off? Your Sim's personality? Your favourite hobby?

Bonus: Which pre made Maxis neighborhood would you choose to live in? Which Maxis Major or Career would you pick?

:D

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:30 PM
My badly made simself's aspiration is Pleasure/Family with I think facial hair and fitness vs stink. I made my husbands simself Popularity/ pleasure. I did something right as they have 3 bolts lol. The personality points are kind of sloppy, shy and nice. They were pretty close to the sims personality test that I took some years back. 3/4/3/7/8 is what I gave her and the sims personality test was 5/4/4/8/8 I don't know where that test is now though. Anytime I made sim Jo she always wanted 50 dates and I would always change that to gaming career. I did do her LTW once and once was enough.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:34 PM
Romance! And I'd woohoo every Goopy and Komei I could find
Lucky sims don't know how lucky they are...
Theorist
#4 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:46 PM
My current self Sim has a fatal attraction to brunette and make-up, while fat isn't the best thing to have. Aspiration something family based (apparently, police hero counts there, too), personality nice, playful, spontaneous, sloppy and very lazy. This makes me a Libra, which is the same as my real zodiac sign. I'm currently an economics student at an university related to the Desiderata Valley, the hood from Free Time.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:47 PM
Aspiration: Popularity

Secondary aspiration: Knowledge

Turn On 1: Fitness

Turn On 2: Charisma

Turn Off: Fatness

Personality: 4 neat, 5 outgoing, 5 active, 6 playful, 5 nice

Hobby: Games, Films and Literature (does that cover acting? Cause I enjoy drama IRL)

Neighborhood: Belladonna Cove (I would've said Pleasantview, but I prefer the big bad city)

Career: Entertainment, probably. If I can have two jobs, I'd work business, and be a part-time entertainer.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:13 AM Last edited by PanAm103 : 10th Sep 2015 at 1:41 AM.
Aspiration: Knowledge
Secondary Aspiration: Fortune
Turn On 1: Underwear
Turn On 2: Robots
Turn Off: Zombis
Personality: 3 neat, 5 outgoing, 3 active, 7 playful, 7 nice
Hobby: Games
Neighborhood: Belladona Cove/Downtown
Major: Undeclared
Career: Gamer/Science/Natural Science
#8 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:21 AM
Primary Romance
Secondary Family
Turn on 1 Blonde
Turn On 2 Facial hair
Turn Off makeup
Major Drama
Neighborhood Pleasantview
Hobby Fitness
Career: Show Business
Personality hmm tough one dont think i can plot that out
Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:33 AM
I'm definitely a family/knowledge sim and so is my boyfriend (though maybe he's more of a knowledge/family sim?). Turn ons would be dark hair (black because that's my boyfriends haircolour) and stubble, turn off is athletic (though I wouldn't mind someone who is physically fit, people who talk about sports bore me to death).

For my personality I usually go for my starsign (Gemini), but take a few points off outgoing and add them to nice, so its:
Neat - 5 Active - 6 Nice - 5
Outgoing - 5 Playful - 3
I also change my hobby from 'Sports' (god I hate sports so muuuuch) to any of the following: Science, Literature, Music or art. Most likely Science or literature these days, though when I was younger I'd go for music/art. oooo or games!

Major = Psychology. Though there's no psychology related jobs so I'd go for medical.

Neighbourhood wise I'd really love a grassy kind of lazy town like Pleasantview or Bluewater or maybe even Riverblossom. Though the custom hood "Elsewhere" is the spitting image of my current town.

I always loved the idea of making a lot of simmers simselves in a neighbourhood together If anyone feels like doing that, feel free to use my simself (even though I didn't describe what I look like )

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:34 AM
I was just thinking about this the other day o:

I think I'd have a knowledge primary aspiration, with a family secondary aspiration.
Turn-on's would probably be beard and charisma, and turnoff ... zombies? I guess?
Personality: 6 neat, 3 outgoing, 3 active, 5 playful, 6 nice.
Favorite hobby would be games! That would preferably also be my career. And out of all the Maxis made neighbourhoods ... as much as I'd love to live in Strangetown I don't think I could survive in a desert-terrain hood. I'd have to go with Pleasantview.
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 1:14 AM
Neighborhood: Riverblossom Hills for it´s colder climate
Also RH and Veronaville are the neighborhoods that I played in least, so the chance of sims knocking at my door getting even for what I put them through is slightly lower than elsewhere *whistles innocently, though a bit nervous*
Aspiration: Knowledge/Pleasure (minus the dating aspect)
Personality Neat 3, Outgoing 1, Active 3, Playful 7 (a higher score makes you unable to meditate), that leaves 11 points for nice, lol. Nah, make that Nice 5.
Turn ons: Witchery, Good Cook
Turn off: Vampires
LTW: Raise 20 kittens
Career: Teaching (my mother is a teacher, so I know how hard that job really is, no illusions here) or Paranormal. But in truth I´d write, write, write - just like irl, only with the added benefit of people actually buying those books
Hobby: Literature would be pretty high from all the writing, also Cuisine, but I believe my actual OTH is Gaming
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 1:23 AM
My aspiration would be Grilled Cheese/Knowledge.
Turn ons: Blondes & glasses.
Turn off: Cologne.
Personality: 7 neat, 3 outgoing, 0 active, 5 playful, 8 nice.
My hobby would be Music & Dance.
My major would be Drama.
I'd love to live in Strangetown and meet the wee itty bitty alien babies.
Scholar
#13 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Florentzina : 10th Sep 2015 at 2:33 AM. Reason: I must love the edit button..., haha!
These would be my close-to-realistic Sim Characterists not wanna-be ones.

# CAS (not mentioned): Blonde Hair (CC Darkblonde Bob hair style), Darkblue Eyes (CC Slate blue), S1 Skin (CC White as a blanket), Wide cheekbones, round face, large eyes + Slim Figure (Lean and average tall). Pencil skirt with Pantyhose and Tall Boots plus Sleeveless blouse plus statement necklace + Smokey eye and berry lips (Edgy-Classic clothing/style preferences)!
# Age group: Beginning of Adult # Family: Parents + older brother, lives in urban forest area.
# Aspiration: Pleasure-Knowledge, without the dating and alien or zombie love. Pleasure for learning. But interested in vampires/supernatual stuff although I dont want to live around them (dont really believe in those stuff but love movies and stories about them). In some sense Im closer to family aspiration than pleasure, as I like to be with my family but not as a family-oriented person because I find the idea of marriage and kids a pain in the neck. (had a anti-social "roller-coaster" childhood with bullying, death of childhood friend and never had any interests in family life, as in settle down, so yeah, its thanks to my growing up period... ). Romance, Fortune, Grilled cheese and Popularity are definitly OUT. SO not me.
# LTW: Honestly none, cant keep promises and my preference change as often as my lifestyle or relations (both friendly and romantic) changes. But Raising 20 kittens are close because Ive (or my family has) 5 cats. (but thats a fantasy, mine cant have kittens).
# Turn ons: Creative, Brunettes (or black hair), Always liked dark haired musical dudes, Turn off: Fitness or Athletic (Musculare/Athletic dudes) and of course NO makeup (straight sexuality) if you could have two of each.
# Favorite Hobby: Arts/Crafts (Fashion, Painting, Makeup etc)
# Personality: Lazy (slacking, long sleeper), Playful (creative), Nice (dumb-honnest), Neither neat or sloppy and neither outgoing or shy.
# Career: If it must be maxi, Artist, otherwise costmelogy Major are unrelated, Pshycology but leaning towards Literature as well!

Dont think I would want to be in any of the maxi hoods, but If I must - Veronaville (like the house styles).....or more like DOWNTOWN. Shopping and resturants. (more a fantasy dream to live on, real life destination or geography dreams are England/London, Irland or New Zeeland, dont know why though). Also fond of tropical or beach-y terrains because Im sick of -18'C cold scandinavian winters and mild summers

EDIT: Looking at the discussions. Its rather funny, because the majority of sims players associate themself with Knowledge. (make sense because sims 2 is a game and may needed to be learned to avoid corruption, sims killed by hunger and all that.. Games are secondary for me though. Im more of a creative/fashion/makeup-nerd than a game-nerd though. :giggle: )
Theorist
#14 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 1:39 AM
If I were a Sim...

Aspiration/Secondary Aspiration: Knowledge/Romance (who doesn't love a sexy/fun geek )

Turn-Ons 1: Logic / Turn-Ons 2: Fitness

Turn Off: Fatness or Cologne (tied)

Personality: (I really need more points to spread this out properly ...the categories that have the lower points are really more like 5 points each)
- Sloppy/Neat: 9
- Lazy/Active: 8
- Serious/Playful: 3
- Shy/Outgoing: 2
- Grouchy/Nice: 3

Hobby: Science

Major: Biology

Career: Natural Scientist

Neighborhood: Bluewater Village (I love quaint towns that have a great view of the water)

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 2:16 AM

Turn-Ons 1: Logic / Turn-Ons 2: Robots!
Turn Off: Stink, although I don't think a zombie would be too appealing.

Personality:
- Sloppy/Neat: 5
- Lazy/Active: 2
- Serious/Playful: 8
- Shy/Outgoing: 1
- Grouchy/Nice: 9

Major: History
Career: I guess I'd have a home/thrift store style business

Neighborhood: Nookstone (of course) Other than that I'd have to pick Strangetown because aliens...
Theorist
#16 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 3:17 AM
Euh, secondary aspiration, what's that and where to find?

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Instructor
#17 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 3:25 AM
Aspiration: Knowledge/Pleasure (Minus the dating, ick)
Turn-Ons: Uhh, black hair and Creativity, maybe?
Turn-Off: Athletic

Personality:
Sloppy/Neat: 3
Lazy/Active: 2
Serious/Playful: 6
Shy/Outgoing: 3
Grouchy/Nice: 6

Career: Paranormal
Neighborhood: Strangetown

Maxed interest in Paranormal, high interest in Sci-Fi and Entertainment, no interest in Sports and Politics
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 3:33 AM
@Viktor86 In the sims aspiration perks list. Where you tick off things like slower fun, comfort and hygiene lose. It's the column over to the far right.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 4:20 AM
Your aspiration/secondary aspiration Aspiration would be family and secondary would be knowledge
Your turn ons/offs Turn on is Facial hair, formal wear - turn off is stink
Your Sim's personality A bit nice but also mean, half neat half slob, VERY shy, lazy and very playful
Your favourite hobby? Drawing

I would love to live in Pleasantview or Strangetown :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 5:21 AM
Probably...
Aspiration: I don't know really, I think as a sim I would use the ReNuYuSenso Orb every three days to switch randomly aspirations.
Turns on: Black, brown hair? Maybe
Turn off: charisma.
Personality: 2/10/7/7/6.
Hobby: I like everything. I have a problem. So I think I couldn't have any hobbie as my favorite, though I've been told that I have talent at drawing and energy for sports, and that i'm really dramatic sometimes.
Major: Physics, Psychology, Philosophy or History. But probably undeclarer. I'm a mess.
Career: Adventurer, I would be a pirate x_o /

I wouldn't live in any of the premade neighborhoods, I would be an attached townie from downtown cofcofaslobcof. {:
Scholar
#22 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 5:40 AM
Primary Aspiration: Family
Secondary Aspiration: Pleasure
Turn ons: Fit, niceness
Turn offs:full face make-up
Personality: 4 neat, 2 outgoing, 6 nice, 2 active, 2 playful,
LTW: Celebrate Golden Anniversary
Hobby: Literature
Major: History
Career: Journalism
Neighborhood: Pleasantview
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 6:58 AM Last edited by madmaud94 : 11th Sep 2015 at 9:26 AM.
I would probably be a Pleasure (1st) and Knowledge (2nd) sim (with the LTW to Max 7 Skills)!
My turn-ons would be black hair and glasses/alien, and my turn-off would be stink or charisma.
I took a quiz that told me my stats were 4-2-1-4-4, so I'd be somewhat sloppy, grouchy, and serious, and very shy and lazy (I'm the best, I know).
My best hobby would be either Film & Literature or Cuisine (whenever I have made a self-sim in the past, the OTH has always, always been Cuisine for some reason).

Bonus! Strangetown, of course! I love the idea of a Roswell-like town where all sorts of kooky folks are stranded together! Man, I wish I did live there, but I'd have to live in the pool community lot.
My college major would probably be History, and Slacker/Paranormal/Journalism for career options. Someday, though, I'd want to open a kitschy diner/bar/disco with OFB and own that.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 8:10 AM
I think about this a lot, actually Since I'm still pretty young (20's) these things have changed a lot in the past few years and might change again, but here's my current opinion.

Secondary aspiration: Family
Turn ons: Black hair, charismatic
Turn offs: Stink
Personality: Neat, Shy, Lazy, Serious, Nice (I am a Virgo in real life, so I'm wondering if that would be a Virgo in TS2 too? The lazyness and niceness might 'ruin' it )
Hobby: Film and Literature, or Music and Dance
Neighborhood: I love Strangetown as a player but probably if I were to actually live in one of them, it might be Pleasantview or Belladonna Cove
Career: Education maybe?
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 8:56 AM
Hmm...
Pleasure/Knowledge
Turn ons: Black hair/Creative Turn off: Stink
Sloppy 2 Shy 2 Lazy 2 Playful 5 Nice 7 that still leaves 7 more points lol to fill that out i'd probably go 3/3/3/7/9 but that is really more points than I actually deserve lol
Hobby- Arts & Crafts
Strangetown
Career....Paranormal

My Simblr
He/They
Page 1 of 3