Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:25 PM
Default How many computers have you been through in your TS2 "life"?
Just a really stupid pointless nosy question.

I bought the game in 2004. Lived at home so was playing on the family computer. This barely met the minimum requirements for base game. It crawled. I had an NVidia GeForce 440 and I think probably 512mb of RAM. Poor, poor little workhorse I had all graphics on minimum and still my sims jerked crazily across the screen. But, you know. It was the sims TWO. I needed it. After I installed UNI, I used to have to disable EVERY unnecessary windows process, which included the printer spooler, the modem, network manager and the antivirus. That mostly prevented it from crashing. I didn't dare get any more EPs.

Left home two years later in 2006. My boyfriend at the time was a computer engineer and snaffled me an outcast machine from an office he was upgrading. I can't remember the spec, but it was marginally better than my mum's one. I could play in a resolution which allowed opening the needs and wants panel at the same time! I pushed the margins of what was possible at this time, and bought the newly-released Seasons. I kept that machine for a year or two, and then he upgraded a better office and I got another cast off and upgraded to that one. I don't remember what graphics card I was running at this point, but I could finally turn things up to medium. I *think* I switched to ATI this time, though. Sims had fingers! I had basically got over my fear of EPs destroying my computer and/or game, finally had a decent (for the time) amount of RAM and got hold of OFB, Pets and Nightlife all at once. (As a result, I've never felt much of an affinity with any of these EPs, though I consider OFB essential for the business feature, nor spent much time exploring the features and I often find them hard to tell apart). I started a neighbourhood which I still have to this day, but I have a sneaking suspicion I deleted the bin sims. Doh! Still, it is trotting along.

I fled that relationship in 2009 but I didn't dare leave my beloved sims machine behind. I carted my massive CRT monitor and the tower and installed it on a pile of telephone directories in the corner of my totally empty living room. TS2 kept me occupied for the long, long month before I could get internet installed. And yep, I played it sitting on the floor.

Fast forward to 2011... another computer junkie boyfriend, and his sister decided to switch from a desktop to a laptop. I got the desktop, which she had been totally oversold, and for the first ever time, I experienced the game without constant lag. O.M.G. The smoothness! Community lots! Max graphics! Of course, I immediately installed Freetime and Apartment Life, which put the lag back in (okay, okay, so my graphics card was now rated as "okay" for half the EPs I had on the MTS table. It was better than every square saying NO.)

I kept that one until I moved country. Debated bringing the hard drive. In the end, it made more sense to send the computer to my mum's house, copy the files I wanted and download them later. I was without sims for six months I played a little bit of TS3 on a laptop (never a great idea)... but ultimately, was happy to get my files put into my current computer. (Another cast off, but this time from a gaming company.) Because I'm lazy, my documents folder has a folder tree inside it which looks like this:
(myname) - old - desktop - DOCS FROM OLD PC - C Drive

For the first time in my sims' lives, my graphics card lights up entirely green on the MTS chart. But it's still ON the chart, which tells you how old it is. I've finally bought Bon Voyage, and one of these days, I'll install it.

So that is... six computers, four house moves and probably around eight reinstalls, all in all.

I just spent WAY too long writing this, so your turn Overshare away! (You will also all now understand my fondness for the cheapest TS2 computer, seeing as I was playing my game on a monitor very much like that up until four years ago.)

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:34 PM
3, I continually upgrade what I have.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Link Ninja
#3 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:39 PM
My old neighborhood has been through 3 computers, 2 macs and now on a PC.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:42 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 25th Sep 2015 at 12:12 AM.
Three. If counting in TS1, four.

Our second family computer (from maybe 2000?) was the only one I ever played Sims 1 on. It didn't last very long, though. I got bored after a few months.

My old laptop from 2006 was bought together with TS2, and lasted for somewhere between 5 and 6 years, before it finally gave in and refused to turn back on. I reinstalled TS2 multiple times on it, because I had no clue about the cache files... If I had, I'd saved myself a lot of trouble. It slowed down considerably after FT, so I never had the newer EPs/SPs on it (but I bought them around when they came out, in case I got a new computer). It really wasn't meant for heavy gaming, so I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I played sims almost every day back then. I'm tempted to call it "Harry Potter", as it was a HP model and almost had magical qualities, in that it somehow managed to run Sims on 512 mb memory and no dedicated graphic card, but I didn't actually give it a name back then.

My custom-built desktop computer from 2009 is still chugging along, but I have the distinct impression it isn't very happy with my game. Lots of weird errors and such. Or maybe it's a 'virus' called 'vista'. I went from an alright (but immensely slow) graphic performance to REFLECTIONS, FISHES, OH MY!!! (that was quite literally my reaction - I could actually use mirrors without the game almost collapsing, and not just mirrors had reflections). It's running TS2 currently. I think I installed TS3, but never played much on it. I know I should reinstall the computer, or at least fix the OS, but I have a few programs on it I don't want to screw up, so I'm not planning to do anything with it until I absolutely have to. It has gained the name 'Monster', for obvious reasons...

My current laptop is also chugging along nicely, although there's some problem with the DVD-drive, so it promptly refused to install the latest TS3 EP, and thereby screwed up the game. It's not complaining about TS2, but I want to keep the laptop for a while, so I don't run the game much on it - mostly making and testing CC, and playing with little CC. I've already broken one laptop, and don't want to break this one. I've had some issues on this laptop too, but not game-related (except for using the wrong graphic card the frirst time I ran the game - thought I'd broken the poor thing!). It's named 'Suzie' (It's an Asus model, and acts like a moody teenager with PMS when it has a bad day).

I think all of my computers have (or had) personality disorders of some kind, the moody beasts they are.

My story neighborhood has lasted through two computers (started on my old laptop, and running mostly nicely on the desktop - but my new laptop refuses to run it), from 2008 until now. Had some issues with it a week or so back, but backups are nice to have. It's actually the first time in quite a while I've had to use a backup on that neighborhood. Maybe even the first time.
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:54 PM
Fist comp, a Dell desktop, Windows XP Professional with one gig of mem and half a gif of RAM. My first Sims 2 discs were foreign and required a floppy YES A FLOPPY disc to translate them. I had Sims 2 and University. Later we got more memory installed and a better graphics card and I about peed myself. It was beautiful! My Sims had FINGERS! And were those SHADOWS on the floors???

Next came Nightlife and boy oh boy did I ruin that disc. My 'hoods became so corrupted I had every single symptom you can find listed. I did baaaaaaad things...like adding Grim and Therapist to the house with Mrs. Crumplebottom...I surprised my comp didn't blow up. I had that comp two years.

Next comp, Toshiba Satalite laptop, Windows XP Professional, I gig of RAM and...gee, I don't remember the memory. I'm sure it was more than a gig since I had a full gig of RAM. I had this laptop seven long years and it was my pride and joy. I lived through all expansion and stuff pack updates and enjoyed many, many hours of happiness with it. Then on Christmas Eve 2 years ago...it started starting up slow. 2 weeks later it was dead. The motherboard fried. I have never mourned so hard for an object in my life.

Now I have another Toshiba Satalite laptop, Windows 7 Professional Service pack 1, 6.00 gig RAM 64 bit operating system Intel(R) Core. Toshiba screwed me big time on the graphics card. They screwed me on the other comp with the memory. So the last laptop, my Sims looked great but were slow and eating my memory. This one I have ALLLLL the memory and cruddy graphics. Ugh. This is because I am a big dummy and don't understand comp specs. Neither did my mom who ordered them both.

Toshiba actually downgraded this particular comp from 8 to 7 THANK GOD. So at least they did that.

So I've been playing since...2004 I suppose? Since University.

Before that my mom got me all of S1 and I played that for about...4 months lol I whined long enough to get 2 and she did getting the foreign discs for cheap on eBay. Eventually we rebought American discs later. My neighbor had 6000 downloads and gave them to me and I've always had those. Things like the good ol' InSIMinator and hacked objects that keep motives or aspiration a certain level constantly. I've never played a vanilla game

Of course being a member here my game has been modded so much now it isn't even recognizable as an EAxis creation

Oh and I never backed up any of my 'hoods.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Theorist
#6 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:54 PM
1. Iolanthe (an iBook, female)
2. Hobbes (an IMac running Tiger, male)
3. Novo (a newer iMac running Snow Leopard, male)
4. Hopper (an iBook also running Snow Leopard, male; concurrent with both Novo and Hobbes and occasionally still used to build)
5. Pro (a previous-generation Mac Pro running Windows 7 on a Boot Camp partition through Mountain Lion, agender; current computer)

I never played The Sims on Esmerelda, because I didn't think that simulation games would be any fun at all when I owned her. I don't think she could have handled TS2 anyway.

Yes, I name my computers. How else can you praise them or cuss them out effectively?

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:06 AM
Family desktop computer
1.8 gigahertz processor
(can't remember any other specifications or it)
Base game Pets Apartments and some stuff packs
12 min wait for a wall to delete and the room to be considered outside.
2006-2011

My own laptop
1.0 gigahertz processor
4GB RAM
Intergrated Graphic card.
All packs except for M&G + 1000s of mods
2-30s to wait for wall to be deleted and the room to be considered as outside.
2013- now

Though the laptop should be unable to play Sims 2 it can, way better than the desktop did.

So to answer the OP's question: just 2
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:12 AM Last edited by maxon : 25th Sep 2015 at 1:01 AM.
ooo - funny question. I tend to remember by versions of Windoze and characteristics of builds. Let's see.

The Behemoth 2 (current machine - home build, Win 7, about to receive first upgrade (shiny new video card - whooomph))
The Behemoth (hey, it was a big beast when I got it, off the shelf Pavillion but upgraded several times - I think I eventually replaced all major parts except the MOBO - Vista and Win7)
The Doctoral Computer (Win XP, built by the computer shop at my university, also upgraded several times though not as much as The Behemoth was)
That one that I had before that, self-employed edition (Win XP)
That one that lumbered even with TS1 (Win 2000? Must have been)
I also played a sims game on Win95 but I think that must have been SimCIty (2000 - possibly the game I have played the most ever, though TS2 must now be a very close 2nd)

So I think five for the actual sims.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:14 AM
4 PCs, including the latest change of CPU, mobo & GPU.
All desktops - and I am very lucky I prefer reading over gaming during my vacations.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:42 AM
Ermmm... lemmie think... really it's more of a question of "how many computers have you owned?" seeing as back when I was a child, (other than the 1 computer we had for my Dad's university work that I'm too young to remember), the only reason we got a computer was for me to play Sims.

First computer was in 2004, and was an XP that could play sims as the crappiest graphics and I kept that computer long enough to have up to Pets (I remember getting pets and not having enough space for it, I was so sad). It was crammed full of terrible CC, ones without mesh, textures made in paint, some genetic skins that I downloaded off the exchange, etc. I remember writing stories for the exchange and people signed my guestbook telling me my story would be better if the graphics were improved, and I was so confused because I didn't know any better.

Then I got my next computer, also windows XP I remember shouting to my Mum "The graphics are so clear! They look so real!" - I can't remember what year that was, but it was the same year Seasons came out, and I FINALLY got to install pets and I was so happy! I used that computer throughout Bon Voyage, Freetime, Apartment life and all SPs up until.... I can't remember? I think this was around the time as Kitchen & Bath (which I didn't get until 2014) when my Dad decided we were getting laptops instead of computers for Christmas.

Then I went a year or so without playing sims because I was busy playing other games, and concerned on space. Though I did install it on both my Mum's laptop and the family computer for something to do, but I won't count those because I didn't really properly play on them. I eventually installed just the base game on my laptop (Windows 7) and played it for a while, I kept to a mostly vanilla game (with only 2 or so mods installed along with the toddler mirror and adult to toddler/child hair conversions). I played that game until I went to university and then the game and the laptop 'sploded.

NEXT came the laptop I'm writing on right now. My Windows 8.1 laptop. I installed all EPs (apart from Bon Voyage and Freetime) and 3 SPs (H&M, Ikea & finally bought Kitchen & Bath stuff). It had really good graphics and I downloaded a moderate amount of CC, but mostly made stuff myself for the game. BUT then I started having a lot of graphics issues. I could only play it on the lowest graphic setting, couldn't go into CAS and sometimes the game would crash when sims gave birth, changed hairstyles, clothing etc. I think it was Marka who informed me that if I kept playing it my laptop will literally stop working... so I stopped playing sims for a few months.

Then came to Christmas 2014, while visiting my family my little brother gave me his old laptop (my boyfriends old Win 7 laptop) to use while I visited because for some reason my 8.1 laptop wouldn't connect to my sister's wifi. This was around the time UC came out, so I installed it on his laptop for something to do. He said I could have the laptop because he had my old Win 7 one that my Dad had refurbished for him so he didn't use it (that and he had riddled it with viruses that I luckily knew how to get rid of). Now that's my sims laptop and this laptop is my 'university laptop'.

Sooo.... a lot.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:05 AM
One. I'm still on my 2007 laptop with Vista.

Yeah... I really need to get a new machine, don't I?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:36 AM
Only two computers, actually. I got the game in 2004 and played on a pretty slow computer (it was from 2000 or 2001, I think, it was old even back then). I knew almost nothing about computers, so a few EPs in all the walls and water turned a flashing black and red, and I just kept on playing, haha. Then one EP later the game wouldn't work and I begged until my mom upgraded something on the computer to make it work again. But it was always really slow, and lagged a lot. This was how I developed my hatred of loading screens, because it could take a half hour, easy, for my sim to get to a community lot. Needless to say, I didn't try that often. The computer was so archaic that when Apartment Life came out I couldn't play it because my computer didn't have a dvd drive. I made a fuss about this that was probably completely inappropriate given my age! But I was just sad because magic was my favorite from the Sims and I wanted my sims to be able to do magic in the Sims 2 also.

In 2009, I took a hiatus from Sims 2 when a bunch of things all happened at the same time: going to college, getting a new laptop with much better specs, and Sims 3 coming out. I was a bit burnt on Sims 2 because of the cruddy computer I'd played it on for so long, I didn't even think to install it on the new one. And given my biggest hatred had been the super, super slow loading screens, the open world felt like an answer to my prayers. I'd also been a legacy player back then, so loved the idea of the townies aging at the same rate as my family, and not having to play spares to have them age.

Flash forward to summer 2014- over a year out of college, now playing the Sims 3 on a very nice desktop with good specs. Then it came out that the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection was being released for free for anyone who owned the game. And I got so excited! I suddenly remembered all the things I'd really, really loved about it. I fished out my battered base game disc case, and went on a quest to get hold of the UC. It wasn't yet clear that it would be given for free to everyone for a period of time. I literally talked to 3-4 customer service people, waiting forever to get them on chat, before someone finally put it on my Origin account. And then I was completely hooked again. It was both coming back to something familiar and starting something completely new. On my first day I looked at the clothing in CAS and was just gasping, like "Oh, I remember that! I loved that outfit!" I realized quickly that with my new computer (after messing with some settings to make it work) everything was a ton faster, and loading screens didn't take forever anymore! I figured playing the game would just be a bit of nostalgia, but after having so much fun with everything, and loving how the sims acted, I realized I didn't want to go back to the Sims 3. And I certainly didn't want to go on to the Sims 4 (yeah, that was never even an option). Then I discovered how much more fun rotational play was, and that it allowed for more interesting relationships and communities. At this point, pretty sure I'm gonna be with Sims 2 until it won't play on any computers anymore

So, in summary, two computers. One really bad, one really awesome. Sims 2 never made it onto the laptop I had in between (which was okay, but not as great specs wise as I originally thought- it's still kicking around and can be used, but I wouldn't play any games on it). I'm so happy with the computer I have now, and how fast Sims 2 runs!
Instructor
#13 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
It was crammed full of terrible CC, ones without mesh, textures made in paint, some genetic skins that I downloaded off the exchange, etc. I remember writing stories for the exchange and people signed my guestbook telling me my story would be better if the graphics were improved, and I was so confused because I didn't know any better.

Aaah, the exchange, so many memories!! I didn't know cc sites existed, so I got all my cc from downloading sims. I would download sims just based on what cc they had. I probably had all the worst stuff, haha!

I used to love reading stories. I was never brave enough to post my own, but I loved the legacies in particular, and uglacies. There are a few I still remember snippets of, like one which had a character say "awesomesauce" a lot. I loved reading posts but was too shy to ever respond.
Theorist
#14 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:50 AM
I've been a Simmer since the release of Sims 1, and have had...

- 1 desktop for Sims 1
- 2 desktops and 2 gaming laptops for Sims 2
- 1 gaming laptop for Sims 3 (I no longer play TS3 - so this laptop now has Baldur's Gate, a few mystery games and all of the Civilization games on it).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#15 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 2:43 AM
One; I've only had one in my whole life (that was mine anyway and not my parents' or brother's)
#16 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 3:11 AM
-Vista desktop (that I got rid of years ago)
-XP laptop (still have it but the game crashed and became unplayable, plus it can't read discs anymore, plus it doesn't want to connect to the Internet so I can't download it...basically my XP is a piece of crap)
-2007 MacBook Pro (only installed the base game and it goes too slow when I try to play Sims 3 on it, so why should I play Sims 2? It also had a habit of crashing when I had too much CC)
-Windows 7 laptop (uninstalled, and later the computer broke)
-Another Windows 7 laptop (my main laptop that I have the other Sims games on)
-A Windows 8 laptop (full of bugs and that computer broke too).

Might as well list every computer I've had:
-2 Windows 98 desktops
-At least 3 Windows XP laptops
-1 Vista desktop
-1 MacBook Pro
-2 Windows 7 laptops
-2 Windows 8 laptops

What a waste.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 3:38 AM
One, and only one. My Dell is well over a decade old, yet it still hums along gracefully like an aged but beautiful horse.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jojoa777
Aaah, the exchange, so many memories!! I didn't know cc sites existed, so I got all my cc from downloading sims. I would download sims just based on what cc they had. I probably had all the worst stuff, haha!

I used to love reading stories. I was never brave enough to post my own, but I loved the legacies in particular, and uglacies. There are a few I still remember snippets of, like one which had a character say "awesomesauce" a lot. I loved reading posts but was too shy to ever respond.

The exchange was so awesome and terrible at the same time. I didn't have the internet until high school, so before then I use to go to my Dads house to use his internet. I use to read the Ancient Mythology legacy and a story called 'The Gravity of being green' by Greenlady555. When I finally got the internet the first site I signed up to was the official sims 2 site. Its actually how I found out about MTS. I downloaded a bunch of toddler sims with pacifiers thinking they would work in my game and they didn't, and I was so confused that I asked the creator of them how to get them to work and they sent me a link to MTS asking if I downloaded the mesh correctly.

I use to write stories, and they were so cringeworthy. All my sims had face 1 faces and were all emo/Goth looking and were vampires and all that (even though I hated twilight?). One of them was called 'Believe it...' and it go to 5 stars, and I wrote another called 'Sweet Child O mine' and I (at the time) thought it was so well written and I was so proud of it, and then when I was trying to upload the second chapter, the site started going down due to 'technical difficulties' and eventually disappeared forever. I was so displeased.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#19 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 7:00 AM Last edited by HarVee : 25th Sep 2015 at 8:11 AM.
HarVee has had about 7 since the start of The Sims series. Most were just project computers that he didn't actually use much and kept around only for spare parts. Most of them are gone now though as anything that still uses Integrated Drive Electronics isn't worth his time.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 7:52 AM
About four physical computers, with 5 Operating Systems.

I got the game sometime in 2005 and the first time I had it installed was on my Windows 98SE and then family computer Windows ME (great choices, I know). It would install on both computers but trying to open the shortcut led to either a blank window pop up or nothing would happen. So I had the game shelved and continued playing The Sims 1 until I got a new computer.

Around 2006/07 I had a rented computer. I don't remember the specs other than it being Windows XP and some AMD Raedon graphics card. It actually ran it fine with exceptions to slow downs during day/night transition. We stopped renting it after a while so I had to be Sims 2-less for another year.

In 2009 I got a new (my current one) computer, which had Vista to my horror with only 2GB memory ram and integrated graphics card. I managed to make it run after many trial and errors. Upgraded it to Windows 7 as soon as the OS released (thanks to college student discount) and eventually made upgrades increasing the memory to 4GB, making it 64-bit and went through wo graphics cards (Nvidia Geforce 8400 and now 9500).

Only complaint now? It still takes longer deleting extra custom content than it does looking through it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:06 PM
1 desktop and 3 laptops
The amount of time it took the desktop to load the game... I could clean the entire apartment while it loaded. And I almost never went to community lots because of the time it took load them and then everything went so slowly...
And then I got a new laptop and moved the game there and it was like wow! Of course, I had to spoil it all by purchasing several new EPs
My newest laptop loads the game in about 10 minutes, which I'm quite content with.
Scholar
#22 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 3:29 PM
I'm on my fifth computer, 1 desktop, 4 laptops all different versions of Windows. Most of my simming memories are on computer 2, laptop 1
Forum Resident
#23 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 6:10 PM
Started playing sims 2 on the family computer and it was crazy slow. As in, when the lights came on at night it froze for at least thirty seconds. Then when I was 17 my grandfather bought me a new comp to play Sims 2 on and I have been playing on that comp ever since (I'm 25 now). So two computers with TS2. I played TS1 on a different comp that I still have and play on occasionally so if you count Sims 1 then three but just TS2 is two.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Scholar
#24 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 7:12 PM
Currently four computers for TS2, three for TS1, and two for TS3.

TS1 was on the second family computer (our first one being a DOS machine with a dotmatrix printer -- hands up who remembers those!), on a laptop, and on my current machine.

TS2 was on the third family computer, my husband's laptop, a computer I got to help with my university studies, my current machine.

TS3 was my uni studies computer and my current machine.

However, give me two weeks and those numbers will all be bumped up. I ordered myself a new machine today (practically new everything, I'd been debating for a couple of months on an upgrade) and as it's being made-to-order, it'll take about a week or so to be built and tested. Can't wait for it to get here
Forum Resident
#25 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 7:47 PM
Ah - I found friends, now I'm not so embarrassed, but too embarrassed to tell. (After a while I think I stopped counting) Safe to say that they is not gone (except one), they is hidden in the basement cupboard with all the other skeletons.
That's why I never finished no legacy, and am yet still to make it to generation three. (please keep my secrets safe)
Page 1 of 2