Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 9:36 PM
Default Objects that function under modular stairs
I thought it'd be nice if we had a list of objects that function when placed below open underneath modular stairs. A recent building project of mine showed me that it may not always make a lot of sense, so it would be nice to hear what others have discovered to work or not work.

Works
- Dollhouse
- Computers
- Dressers
- Toddler rabbit toy
- Toddler high chairs
- Easels
- Piano
- Base (instrument)
- Guitarr
- Exercise equipment (Free press, butterfly, multipress, treadmill) (Note: Some work regardless of if the item is completely under the stair, others only work if only the head is placed under the stair)
- Chess board (only if the chair is placed outside of the stairs)
- 1 tile arcade games

Does not work
- Stove for children
- Toy boxes
- Toddler xylophone
- Toddler logic toy
- Violin
- Drums
- Bookshelves
- Exercise equipment (leg extension, bike, ballet barre,
- Bars
- Dart board

Those are the things I've tried so far, but there's lots more I haven't gotten to, so if you know any let me know

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 10:16 PM
Is that with the walk under modular stair fix? I can use the bookshelf and I thought all the toddler toys.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 11:00 PM
Did not know that existed, but I'm glad I do now. I intended to set out on figuring out what makes some objects work and not others, and now perhaps I won't have to. So no, that was without the fix

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 11:45 PM
Here http://modthesims.info/d/303905 You might have found it by now, but a link never hurt. No way I could play those tiny 1 by 1 lots without using that space.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 3:36 PM
Think it's still good idea though, because there are a few people who like to/have to play vanilla especially those coming back to Sims 2 because of the Ultimate Collection.