Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 6:17 PM
Special event camera
I don't really have a problem with the special event camera but I just wanted to bring this strange finding to MTS. I assume most of you must of already discovered it but to those who didn't well here!

So I was playing the Goth Family and decided to turn on the special event camera for Cassandra's and Don's wedding and when she was proposing he ended up running off (because I guess he has a fear of commitment or something?). What I find super strange though is from what I recall when you don't have the special event camera on, Don marries Cassandra I believe without an issue. I forgot if the therapist shows up from the two marrying but that's what I recall.

Is it all games or just my game that's doing it? I just find it super weird that it happens.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 6:19 PM
It has nothing to do with the event camera and everything to do with the state of the relationship. When you watched without the event camera, their relationship was good enough for Don to go through with it, that's all.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)