Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 9:17 PM
Default Spawn Social Worker
How can I spawn the social worker so that they can come and take my child ? I have a "no social worker" mod, will that affect that ? I'm letting the story continue without any reloads. I keep it in there for regular play but my sim died in a fire cooking boxed rice and the child is home alone and has just waken up. I've spawned the social worker but she is outside bird watching at twelve in the morning. What can I do ? Is there a boolprop cheat to do this ? I can't Google it for answers because no one wants their children being taken away in the first place. Thank
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 9:24 PM
I don't really know about the social worker appearing because I have no experience with that mod, but you can use the sim blender to put children up for adoption.
Also I don't think it's a good idea to spawn the social worker, she's on the list of sims you shouldn't mess with outside of normal game purposes.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reiri
How can I spawn the social worker so that they can come and take my child ? I have a "no social worker" mod, will that affect that ? I'm letting the story continue without any reloads. I keep it in there for regular play but my sim died in a fire cooking boxed rice and the child is home alone and has just waken up. I've spawned the social worker but she is outside bird watching at twelve in the morning. What can I do ? Is there a boolprop cheat to do this ? I can't Google it for answers because no one wants their children being taken away in the first place. Thank

Yes having a "no social worker" mod will stop her from showing up on your lot, you need to take it out and she should show up next time you play that lot.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 10:08 PM
Okay, I guess i'll just have to be more careful with my children. I'll just take it out. I wanted to keep it in there but spawn her in some way. I thought I had the sim blender but I have something else actually. Thank
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 7:36 AM
Just take it out, have the child taken and put it in again.

I hope you didn't save the lot with the spawned social worker though, that might be a bad thing.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
I hope you didn't save the lot with the spawned social worker though, that might be a bad thing.

This is good advice, and also check your objects.package to make sure nothing got saved over (and you might want to change it to 'read only' if you haven't already).

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge