Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 8:14 AM
Default Help needed in fixing CC 'D&M_ElvenBed'
Find Hekate999's the original post HERE The package file of the glitchy bed is attached below.

I'd like to play with the hanging bed in my game, and found it corrupted (see the pic attached). Left message to the uploader and got no reply so far. I have very little experience in modding myself, and have no idea where to start to fix some bug like this. Any suggestions?

BTW: the rigfix couldn't fix the problem, just lead the animiation glitch to another way.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  D&M_ElvenBed.7z (1.04 MB, 0 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 11:31 AM
I would suggest cloning a bed in TSRW, export it as a .WSO file and then export the MLOD (I usually just take the high level of details and recreate the lower level of details) and the images from the D&M bed so you can remake it in a way.

I'm not sure if you're planning on releasing it, but I regulary update/fix some stuff as well if I encounter any stuff like this. Usually I keep it as a private download.

What you want to do is doing this same exact trick I did with the car (if beds have more than one bones): http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...664#post4933664
When that's done, you want to import the WSO file (The D&M one) into TSRW and it's textures and just export it however you want ^-^ By doing it this way you know it has the correct bones and being up-to-date.