Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 4:50 PM
Default Save mermaids
Hello i faced with such a problem, why impossible mermaids saved to SimBin? and shared?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 2:28 AM
Unfortunately it is part of the code that mermaids cannot be saved to the bin. I'm not sure if someone has created anything to fix it, or if that's even possible. :/
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 11:12 AM
They can't be saved to the bin but you can save them to the library as a household and then share them if that helps.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kastalia
They can't be saved to the bin but you can save them to the library as a household and then share them if that helps.

I can save they through nraas master controller, nraas integration. Why they can not be saved the default?
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiteman-Dara
I can save they through nraas master controller, nraas integration. Why they can not be saved the default?

Good old EA and it's stupid issues. Just like not being able to create or edit aliens in CAS due to some issues (or as they call it for plastic surgeries at the hospital "cultural difference"), even though you can do it with Nraas MC
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 11:18 AM
Actually, there might be an explanation why Mermaids, Aliens and the grim reaper can't be saved the right way in CAS. The grim reaper is a NPC, assigned to do things in the world. Which means this specific NPC is also scripted with the certain animations and (if I recall right), effects. Same for Aliens. I think everything that can't be chosen since the supernatural patch is considered a NPC and won't be saved correctly because then, the game will see it as a regular sim.