Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2016 at 5:25 PM
Choose Hairstyle per Outfit Mod?
Hi,
I have a little annoying problem with the Create A Sim. I love the give my Sims different hair styles per outfit but I have a huge collection of CC. So it will load 2-4 minutes per outfit. So I choose a hair style for every day, click on sleepwear, wait 4 minutes and get back to the hair styles. It starts to get annoying really quickly ( I rage quitted after the third Sim xD)

So my question is: Is there a mod, which gives me the opportunity to choose the hairstyles per outfit without the need to choose the outfit and then click into the hairstyles?

Or how do you handle this? (I'm populating a few lots of my town and I start to HATE create a sim xD)

Sorry if this problem was posted before. Pardon my English; it is not my first language.

Thanks for your help! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2016 at 5:48 PM
MasterController has an option for this.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd May 2016 at 6:28 PM
Seconded, MasterController (+Integration module if you want to use those settings with a dresser/mirror/etc.) has some settings that can help reduce the loading time in CAS and/or help you browse more efficiently through all your content.

1) Set "Show in Compact Form" to true for Accessories, Hats and Clothing. In CAS, only one preset of the clothing/accessory will be loaded and that can really reduce loading time.
2) If what you're looking for is CC, you could make it easier on yourself and set "Parts Sort Order" to Custom Content At Top. This way, all your CC will be first when you scroll.
3) You can also use "Hide by Pack" if you know that what you're looking for is not in any of those packs, you can select them and their contents won't show up in CAS.
4) You can Blacklist some items directly in CAS, so they won't show anymore.

More info about MasterController CAS settings at Nraas, of course.

But, once you're done in CAS, you could also simply use a Mirror to Change Appearance. You'll only have access to hairstyles and makeup that way. Unlock the locket like you would in CAS and choose the hairstyle you want. You just have to change outfits and repeat the process.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd May 2016 at 7:52 PM
MasterController also has "Stylist" in the main menu, which sends you in the stylist mode from Ambitions, and then you can edit hairstyles per category without having to deal with clothing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd May 2016 at 9:55 PM
thank you You helped me a lot!