Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 4:25 PM
Default What's your favourite game?
Is there any awesome game you might wanna tell us about?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 6:42 PM
Favourite games of all time:
Deadpool
The Warriors (very good tribute to the film, it was better than the usual games made about films)
GTA: SA
Super Smash Bros
Fallout 3
Spyro the Dragon 3
Digimon World Dawn

But overall I'd say Sims 2.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 1:39 AM
I have a lot of favorite games, I really don't think I could pick just one, but a couple are:

Donkey Kong County
Donkey Kong 64
Mario 64
Banjo-Kazooie
Mario Bros. 3
The Binding of Isaac
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th May 2014 at 10:12 AM
Well besides sims 3, love to play PES,Europa Universalis IV, and Football Manager
Scholar
#5 Old 4th May 2014 at 3:09 PM
GTA:SA
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 3
Sims 3
RE4
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th May 2014 at 4:27 PM
Grim Fandango
The Myst series
Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker
Psychonauts
Ace Attorney series
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th May 2014 at 8:33 PM
I think my favorite video games would be Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Beyond Two Souls.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 2:38 AM
Late to the party

In order of most played/replayed:

Skyrim/all DLC and all prior games TES

GTA SA

AC2 & AC2 Brotherhood

Mafia 2 (and 1)

Saints Row 1 & 2
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 8:31 PM
Far Cry 3, and pretty much the entire Fallout series. And I guess The Sims is sort of a given.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 11:40 PM
Sims, Anything Mario, Metal Gear Solid, And Saints row
Pretty broad spectrum...
Inventor
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 4:57 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 2nd Jul 2014 at 5:10 AM.
Goat Simulator
GTA San andreas
Bioshock 1, 2 & infinite
League of Legends

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Theorist
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 11:19 PM
Favorite games of all time, in order:

- Sims 2
- Sims 1
- Halo (all of them)
- Batman Arkham City
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Borderlands
- The Walking Dead
- Portal 2

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 8:24 AM
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and the Kingdom Hearts Series, even though my favorite videogame of all times has to be Walt Disney World's Magical Racing Tour. I recently re-installed and it's so good!
If you haven't heard about it, it's basically a Mario-kart style racing game set in WDW. Every ride is a track (Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Blizzard Beach etc.). It came out in 2000 so the graphics are a bit shitty but it's an awesome game and the soundtrack features all the original ride songs from Disneyworld! It's a must-play for every Disney fan like me.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
#14 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 3:54 PM Last edited by Graveyard Snowflake : 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:12 PM.
Skyrim. With all the DLC. On Xbox 360.

And also Sims 3 is a given. I use the Disasters and Blessings mod by bella3lek4 to torture some of the sims in town if I don't like them.

EDIT: I'm now building my own house in Skyrim. It's fun.
EDIT 2: I also forgot to add Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. The best way to describe it is the light-er version of Skyrim, but the graphics are AMAZINGLY HOT. WOLVES ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WOLVES AND YOU GET REALLY COOL WEAPONS AND ARMOR. The only downside is that you can't jump BUT STILL! Y'ALL SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 3:23 AM
Besides Sims 2, the ones I play most are Final Fantasy Tactics and Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Oh, and lately, on online game called Transformice (I play this at work on my lunch break).

I also love the classic Mario games and go back to them and Sonic about once a year. I also loved TES: Morrowind (played through twice) and would play it more if I had more time for RPGs (played a tiny bit of Oblivion, have not played Skyrim).

Also, I really loved Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I got the most satisfaction and fun from this one game alone. When I think of my favorite gaming moments, they ALL come from this one game. I can't really think of special, unique moments in Morrowind, but I have multiple stories for Bloodlines. The game was brilliant. I got invested in ALL of the characters (and had strong opinions on all major characters - whether positive or negative), my character Francine (and for my second play through, Grave Digger), the story and who to side with (I got REALLY into role-playing in that game as my character, Francine), the difficulty (your choices can affect this, and not just at character customization). And, I love vampires. The glitches were good fun, too (and boy, are there glitches!).
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:50 PM Last edited by SakuraKiss : 30th Jul 2014 at 10:35 PM.
Dangan Ronpa, The Sims 2, Animal Crossing Wild World, Pokémon Emerald, and probably Mad Father.

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:18 PM
I'm a pretty big gamer, but some of my all time favorite games are

-The Sims 2
-The Last of Us
-Tomb Raider (2013 Edition...BEST.GAME.EVER)
and
-Skyrim
Field Researcher
#18 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:31 PM
Neopets.
Neopets is my favorite game.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#19 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 9:26 PM
Mass Effect. And erm ... Mass Effect.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 11:31 AM
i love
the Sims games
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
Kirby's dreamland 2
Inventor
#21 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 12:09 AM
If I was to name just one as my favourite of all time? Then it would have to be: Frontier, Elite II.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier:_Elite_II

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 1:38 PM
Ooh, also Borderlands 2!
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 1:54 AM
Morrowind is amazing and I can't wait for the Tamriel Rebuilt mod to be finished.

Bully: Scholarship Edition is also awesome. Come to think of it, so are Psychonauts, Portal, Ocarina of Time...

EDIT: Wait, no, real answer. The Jak and Daxter trilogy.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 2:25 AM
It's hard to completely explain why, but I just love Ico .

I've always enjoyed adventure/puzzle solving games, and this one had some nice physical puzzles that didn't usually feel to forced or annoying. Most of all, I love the atmosphere. There's something really tranquil about wandering through the castle, exploring and listening to the birds, wind, and ocean. It's an older game, I guess, but I still pull it out when I want to escape and relax for a while.

The story and characters are intriguing, too. There are many unanswered questions, and I like that it's mysterious and sort of... understated, I guess? Hard to say exactly what I mean.

To this day, whenever I play it through to the end, I feel a little wistful that I we never get to follow Ico and Yorda into the forest.
Scholar
#25 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 2:46 AM
According to Steam my top 5 most played games are:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Sacred 2
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Torchlight II
Fallout: New Vegas

mmo:
world of warcraft
secret world
tera