Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
I think the reason why EAxis made these outfits random is because in real life there are a lot of freaks out there who wear inappropriate/freaky/non-matching clothing.

While that is true to some extent, I must say I've never seen someone IRL wear a gimp mask or spiked helmet or pink scuba mask to class or in the park.
Advertisement
Scholar
#28 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 1:24 PM
"DestroyAllTownies", courtesy of AwesomeMod, works wonders for getting rid of everyone, yeah :p
Scholar
#30 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 2:58 PM Last edited by Moraelin : 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:11 PM.
Well, there IS that. It's one reason I play with only the sims I personally approved.

That said, IMHO AwesomeMod does a decent job of rolling random faces for new townies. Most of the townie pics I've been making fun of recently (e.g., Miss Attila The Hun, the morbidly obese Irresistible girl, etc) are random townies, and I don't think they have all the same face.
Scholar
#32 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 8:26 PM
Well, I guess it's an effect of going random on all sliders. Statistically, half the eyes will end up narrower than average, and half the cheekbones will end up higher than average. Imagining that my island nation is in the Pacific and has a sizable population of Asian descent is not a bad price to pay for no pudding faces, IMHO.
Page 2 of 2