Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 1:22 AM
Default The Impossible Kid
So today I sent my Sim family to France together, rather than send my Sim, Amelia Felton nee Barclay, alone, because Amelia and Russell Felton's daughter, Ariana had a school related opportunity and Amelia wanted to go to France anyway. Everything was cool, and I even had Ariana meeting new people and calling a guy her age she just met. That was when I noticed that she has a half sister, who is apparently from France. I thought at first, that Russell must have been to France before I got him hooked up with Amelia, but then I looked in the family tree. This kid half-sister of Ariana's is the spawn of Amelia and another guy with the surname Felton. But Amelia has been loyal to Russell. In fact, Russell is her first love, and the only person she has ever woohoo'ed. The kid half-sister is impossible, unless by some strange happening during her travels, the father of the child stole her DNA.

What the what! Has anyone run into this kind of occurrence before? What do you think happened to cause this? Amelia Felton nee Barclay cannot have been unfaithful.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 2:56 AM
Yes that is a common bug that used to happen but I think it got fixed with a patch. Is your game patched?

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
#3 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 5:09 AM
@punkrockgoth1988 Sadly I wouldn't notice if my sims were unfaithful. My sims hit on anything with a pulse (or without one for that matter) they have no taste either, which probably makes it even worse. I admire your confidence in your sim's fidelity. It is a claim I will never, ever be able to make.

*sob*
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 2:25 PM
hmm.. that's weird, recently I got a new family migrated into my world with the same family name with my sims household but they're not related to my sims, and one of the new sims was a cloned (almost exactly the same as) one of my sims, my sims family name was actually my real last name I created in CAS, could that be cloned as well?