Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 2:11 PM
Default Nraas Master Controller help
So I installed all expansion packs and stuff packs, I updated base game and patched the others with FordGT90Concept Patch Downloader, I have the correct framework for the Mods. Location: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. I downaloded Nraas Master Controller and a few other mods, now while I loaded the game first time I clicked on a sim I had just created and moved in, Nrass>Master Controller, I click into advanced and there are only three options Reset Sim, edit in CAS, and I cant remember what the other one is but I have used this mod before and I know that there should be more options in this menu, Intermediate is the same too, Basic is okay. This also happens when I click on City Hall, so i went out of the game and deleted all the mods in the folder, re downloaded current version of Master Controller and just placed it in the Mods folder on its own, no other mods in it. I also deleted CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package, socialCache.package, after I opened up the game and same thing is happening. I've searched internet to see was anyone else having the same issue as this, and couldn't find anything, even checked Nraas website, I would post on the Nraas website but it won't seem to let me even though I'm logged in. I have no sims3pack files installed, or any kind of cc, it has literally just been installed and updated and whatever so please help someone
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 2:40 PM
Sounds like you are missing a module that you want.

Go to this page and find the interaction you are looking for: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...er+Interactions

For example, under Sim > Advanced you might be looking for "Change Autonomy", so look it up on the page and you'll find something like this:
Quote:
Change Autonomy
- Enables or disables the autonomy on the given sim
- Non-autonomous sims will only engage in interactions that are directed by the user
- Module: MasterController Cheats

The last line 'Module: MasterController Cheats' is the module you need to install in addition to the base-mod MasterController package.

The best place for help about NRAAS stuff tho is the chatterbox over on their site.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xashcampbellx
I would post on the Nraas website but it won't seem to let me even though I'm logged in.)

Could you provide more detail on what happens when you try to post at NRaas. If you are logged in you should be able to post. I looked for your member name and couldn't find you (perhaps you went under another screen name). Try again please and if you would like to, feel free to PM me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kidhedera
Sounds like you are missing a module that you want.

Go to this page and find the interaction you are looking for: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...er+Interactions

For example, under Sim > Advanced you might be looking for "Change Autonomy", so look it up on the page and you'll find something like this:

The last line 'Module: MasterController Cheats' is the module you need to install in addition to the base-mod MasterController package.

The best place for help about NRAAS stuff tho is the chatterbox over on their site.

Thanks yes this did work, usually when I had first played the sims 3 I downloaded Master Controller, Master Controller Progression and Master Controller Cheats, I never had Mater Controller on it's own to know that there's not as many options and that you needed Cheats or whatever else, feel like it was a very simple problem that I should have known how to fix, but anyways thanks for helping me. Much Appreciated.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Could you provide more detail on what happens when you try to post at NRaas. If you are logged in you should be able to post. I looked for your member name and couldn't find you (perhaps you went under another screen name). Try again please and if you would like to, feel free to PM me.

ashcampbellxx it is, there's no discussion tab at the top to let me post in Chatterbox.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xashcampbellx
ashcampbellxx it is, there's no discussion tab at the top to let me post in Chatterbox.

WikiSpaces is rolling out changes to its structure and without warning. People using IE have been reporting issues trying to access but is working fine on FF, Chrome, Safari, and for most visitors on tablets and phones.