Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:49 AM
Default NRASS pages are all blank?
I went to the NRASS site a few days ago and all the general info pages were blank. I was still able to download mods, though. But today I checked again and not even the mods are available, the pages for those are all blank, too. Is this happening to anyone else and if so, does anyone know what is going on?

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 7:09 AM
We've decided to redo all of the pages in white text on a white background so that our Secret Sauce recipe doesn't fall into the competitions' hands.

Just kidding. WikiSpaces is rolling out changes to its structure faster than we can keep up with and without warning. The site is currently broken for visitors using IE (the text appears for most users way below the orange-framed white space), but is working fine on FF, Chrome, Safari, and for most visitors on tablets and phones. Sorry for the inconvenience; we do hope to get that fixed shortly so that WS can break it again.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
I went to the NRASS site a few days ago and all the general info pages were blank. I was still able to download mods, though. But today I checked again and not even the mods are available, the pages for those are all blank, too. Is this happening to anyone else and if so, does anyone know what is going on?

My apologies for not responding sooner to your PM tangie0906 . I did not see it until this morning. Looks like you got the answer and hope all is working for you now.
Thanks igazor!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 10:17 PM
Yes, many thanks to igazor and barbarat! I appreciate the info, although believe it or not, I was trying not to panic. LOL

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy