Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 9:30 PM
Broken Download Stats Graphs in Firefox
I've noticed recently that the graphs that appear at the top of a download page, if you are the creator, are not showing their hover tips correctly. They will only appear on certain parts of the graph and most of the time only part of the hover tip actually appears making it kind of useless.
Here's a picture of what I see as I pass my mouse over one of my graphs:

The full download statistics page is doing the same.
I thought I should bring it to someone's attention.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 3:11 PM
@Menaceman44 You should find the graphs work now, since I switched to a different graph system for the download pages.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 11:20 PM
Graphs don't show up at all on my downloads anymore. I get a "Statistics:" bit at the top of the page and buttons with time periods on, but no actual graphs.
The "See all download statistics" graph is also still broken.

I'm using Firefox 54.0.1 on a Windows 10 machine. I have Adblock Plus installed but disabled on MTS.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 9:19 AM
Seems like something is blocking the javascript call to /graph/ then. Do you see anything in your console about this? (Note I'm talking about the download graph not the scorecard one)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 11:14 AM
My console?
Also, I just tried in the Microsoft Edge browser and the graphs on the download page load fine but nothing shows up on the full statistics page. No graph at all.

Could the issue with Firefox be that it no longer supports Java?