Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 11:22 PM Last edited by SweetSweet : 22nd Jul 2016 at 11:55 PM.
Default How do you bin hair so elders keep their colors?
I often see hair retextures that says "elders keep their color" and now i want to bin some hairs myself and i do not want every hair turn grey when sim becomes an elder, i'd rather have grey colors in custom bin. Question is, how can i do that? I couldn't find any information about this, only the opposite of what i want.
I'm using CatOfEvilGenius HairBinner, but as many options i tried i always end up with grey hair. Is it possible to bin hairs trough this program and keeping colors? Or maybe it isn't possible to family(which i'm also trying to do) them without having grey color?
Oh, and the hair i'm trying to edit has the colored texture for old age, so that's not the problem i think, thought i found out that HairBinner removes that color, so is there any settings so the program won't do that? Like, just bin and family hairs, without removing elder texture.
And i'm villing to do this inSimPE or anywhere else, i just cannot find how