Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Half Walls, Seriously - Updated 24th Dec

by Flabaliki Posted 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:58 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2010 at 4:16 AM by Flabaliki

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 253 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 11
Test Subject
#251 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 12:16 AM
...Lol EA added this to the 1.17 update. rofl.
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 4:18 PM Last edited by Groosalugg : 30th Dec 2010 at 8:15 PM. Reason: correction
@Namelesswonder
did you know that this one is better than the one EA made? try creating a corner with EA's half wall. If you look at it from top view there is something wrong with it, this is not an issue with Flabaliki's half wall.

Thanks 4 sharing ur Hard work of art w/us.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#253 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 3:16 PM
Thanks! I missed half walls too, and needed them badly for my modern houses. They added some with LN, but I needed the simple ones, like you made.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#254 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:10 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!
Can't believe I didn't notice this at first, I mean, I have been searching in the game for a month after this, but NOW I found you, and you made my day happier.
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#255 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 7:03 AM
Have my game fully patched, and this is still better than the original. TY :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#256 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 10:38 PM
Really useful =) Thank you =)
Test Subject
#257 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 2:20 PM
I downloaded the half wall and i only got the bottom half wall not the top one which is what i was wanting so i would not have to use constrainfloorelevation all the time. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#258 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 7:56 PM
It's really much more better than the one EA made; the game's half walls are so ugly at corners that I never use them. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#259 Old 2nd May 2013 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Groosalugg
@Namelesswonder
did you know that this one is better than the one EA made? try creating a corner with EA's half wall. If you look at it from top view there is something wrong with it, this is not an issue with Flabaliki's half wall.

I'm sure that's nice and all, but I don't build too much w/ half walls and if I do I generally don't create corners w/ them anyway so it's not something I really noticed :o Cool of you to point it out tho :D
Test Subject
#260 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Austin0331
MARRY ME. THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. I LOVE YOU.

ROFL, couldn't have said it better myself!

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief." - William Shakespeare, Othello
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#261 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 8:32 PM
Better Half walls than EA's!!
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#262 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 11:55 PM
This is brilliant! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#263 Old 8th May 2015 at 5:04 AM
EA's half walls are seriously messed up when it comes to corners. I have no idea why they made them that way...they weren't like that in TS2. Downloading now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#264 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 9:58 PM
This is an oldie but a goodie. I am looking through some of the older residential downloads, the modern ones and many of them include your half wall and must have "Just a column" column. Its so funny to see how much these two simple objects were so popular back in the day. Ah the memories! :)
Page 11 of 11