Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 27
Test Subject
#126 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 7:05 PM
This Mod is not working in my TS4 ! :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:48 PM
OMGG I just knew i needed this when I saw it!! Thank You!!
Field Researcher
#128 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tony62
Hello this mod is not working in my game since the last update anyone have a solution ???

Still works great with the patch. I have a hotel with about 20 Sims in it. Still hope one day someone can fix it where you can go into CAS without losing all but 8 Sims.
Test Subject
#129 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 4:40 AM
:3 thanks but its not working for my game v.v do have any solution?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:07 PM Last edited by casema : 14th Feb 2015 at 10:00 PM.
thank you soo much i works really well :rofl:
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 10:35 PM
Worked great for the first sim I wanted to add. Hasn't worked for the other 3.

P.S. I forgot about the don't edit. It didn't just move my sim out of the house it annihilated her. She was no where to be found not even her parents show her having ever existed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 6:23 AM
I would very much like to use this mod , because this seemed to be very interesting ... But somehow it does not work . I have the mod loaded and extracted as normal - but I still could not accommodate more than 8 sims in a household ): Can anyone help me ? Maybe I 'm just doing something wrong ^^ Please
Test Subject
#133 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:17 PM
This mod doesn't work for me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 12:47 AM
this mod really came in handy with my family
Test Subject
#135 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 2:30 PM
how to more than 24 sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#136 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 5:44 PM
Very useful! Though I do have a question, when you say "override by adding true to your command" what command is being referenced?
Test Subject
#137 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 7:55 PM
hey
downloaded this mod and the try for a baby, and it dont work, the commands are not working is anyone else having the problem :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 9:56 PM
AYY
Instructor
#139 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:28 AM
I'm designing a prison (yeah I know, pre-expansion, it'll be pretty lame.) When I added Stephanie, Pam completely vanished from existence.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#140 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:18 PM
Sorry, but someone has a link of a YT video where the mod and his install appears?
Field Researcher
#141 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BulldozerIvan
I'm designing a prison (yeah I know, pre-expansion, it'll be pretty lame.) When I added Stephanie, Pam completely vanished from existence.

I have a prison with 20 Sims living there. It's working just fine as long as you don't go into CAS. I have to designate places to send them when I need to change clothes. Depends on the computer how many sims one place can handle but I know you can't go over 24. I don't understand why a sim would vanish just because you added one. Never seen that happen.
Test Subject
#142 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 10:46 PM
I don't understand how this work.. i'm playing on a mac with the experimental version, and none of the inputs do anything.. i made sure it was turned on in options too
Test Subject
#143 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eternal0572
I have a prison with 20 Sims living there. It's working just fine as long as you don't go into CAS. I have to designate places to send them when I need to change clothes. Depends on the computer how many sims one place can handle but I know you can't go over 24. I don't understand why a sim would vanish just because you added one. Never seen that happen.

can you explain this "special place?" am i missing something.. or do you just move them out, edit them, and move them back in?
Test Subject
#144 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 12:35 AM Last edited by Blimbu_13 : 15th Mar 2015 at 12:35 AM. Reason: misspelling
Quote: Originally posted by Cookiecrow
I would very much like to use this mod , because this seemed to be very interesting ... But somehow it does not work . I have the mod loaded and extracted as normal - but I still could not accommodate more than 8 sims in a household ): Can anyone help me ? Maybe I 'm just doing something wrong ^^ Please

The creator specifically said we were not to unzip the file.
Try to delete the files you instaled and install again. (but this time just place it in the mods folder and don't extract)

Hope it works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 12:05 PM
Stable version doesn't work and crashes mid-game
Field Researcher
#146 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by turistas
can you explain this "special place?" am i missing something.. or do you just move them out, edit them, and move them back in?

In special place I mean just another residential house with a Sim living in it that I just move them out, edit them, and move them back in. Only thing that can be a little annoying about having to do that is remembering the Sims' names and typing it correctly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 4:24 PM
Cool
Test Subject
#148 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:40 PM
Hello,

My testingcheats is on and I'm trying to add (firstname)Helia (lastname)Von B. to a household which contains 3 sims already. She's coming from a full house (10 sims).
The thing is, how do we have to write the blank and the dot? I'm trying some stuff but it's not working.

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 6:14 AM
Does anybody know if this mod is compatible with the March 26th patch? I have been using the experimental version just fine in my game up until then, but removed it before I patched the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 10:42 PM
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO FUCKING MUCH
Page 6 of 27