Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 27
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 4:33 PM
Hey quick question. I have the mod in the mod folder. I didn't unzip it. I did everything you guys said to and its still not working for me. Any help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 7:00 AM
I love this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 12:09 PM
ok , so i found the best work around for Cas in Sims 4 but you need get to work to do it.

i placed a mannequin on my 12 household lot, and went in to change the outfit, came back.. no sims were deleted. issue is . you got to pay 175 to wear whatever on the mannequin so maybe a mod can be in the works to make it not cost anything and let you pick hair and such too :/ just an idea! I don't know if it possible or not.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#154 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:12 PM
I really hope this works with the latest March patch. Does anyone know? especially the experimental version
Test Subject
#155 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 8:55 PM
so will it delete the extra sims compleatly?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 11:51 AM
working for me, loading fine.. and daisy. if you go into CAS (create a sim) . it will delete them completely (any sim passed 8)
Test Subject
#157 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:08 PM
Hey guys, I need help.
Everytime it writes me "Please specify a valid first and a last name of a Sim" What does it mean? What should I do?
I'm confused about that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 7:31 PM
I wish I could change my sims in CAS, it would be possible for a future update of this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 8:50 AM
I have a question. I just signed up with this site to download this mod. However it always shows me as signed off as long as I am in the mod page, but on any other page I'm in this website it shows me as signed in. When I try to sign in with my credentials on the mod page where the download link is it keeps on telling me my username or password is incorrect.
Test Subject
#160 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by turistas
ok , so i found the best work around for Cas in Sims 4 but you need get to work to do it.

i placed a mannequin on my 12 household lot, and went in to change the outfit, came back.. no sims were deleted. issue is . you got to pay 175 to wear whatever on the mannequin so maybe a mod can be in the works to make it not cost anything and let you pick hair and such too :/ just an idea! I don't know if it possible or not.

This is a fantastic solution! Much better than moving lots of Sims out of the household to change outfits Hopefully someone will create a mod so we don't have to pay anything.
Test Subject
#161 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rylai
This is a fantastic solution! Much better than moving lots of Sims out of the household to change outfits Hopefully someone will create a mod so we don't have to pay anything.

well im hoping someone who modes look at this for us!

i wonder in the coding, is there anything about making it so when you go in CAS, it only brings in the 1 sim, not the whole family (breaking anyone game who plays with more then 8)
i know aliens can go in cas by themselves to disguise themself, anyway to give that option to all human sims? that could fix most of our game issues!
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Houlabalou
Hello,

My testingcheats is on and I'm trying to add (firstname)Helia (lastname)Von B. to a household which contains 3 sims already. She's coming from a full house (10 sims).
The thing is, how do we have to write the blank and the dot? I'm trying some stuff but it's not working.

Thank you!

Since I am using unusual name as well I keep a list of the names in an excel page then all I have to do is click on the name and copy and paste it into the command box.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 8:09 PM
Mine is not working. I have tried uninstalling this mod and reinstalling, tried different people with multiple first and last names and single first and last name to no avail. It doesn't add anyone to the house. It worked just fine till installed Get to Work. I am using the experimental version.

Thank you to all who made this and all other mods for us to use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 5:39 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 3:29 PM
Can you make a mod for a smaller family size limit? Like 5?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 1:54 PM
Great Mod! Use this all the time! However if you don't want to lose your sim from the game completely do not use the remove sim option! Go to another lot and use the add sim command instead. Also, wondering if in the future they'll be an update that allows you to use manager household? Thanks!
Test Subject
#167 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 2:59 PM
Hello, I need help downloading this I have searched everywhere and still I have not found a solution. I am on a MacBook Air and I have tried downloading this but it always downloads as a folder instead of a zip file, and I have tried redownloading it many times. I know mods work because I have some mods already downloaded. Please help as soon as possible. <3 -pazmonkey
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 7:22 PM
muchas gracias, lo necesitaba!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 12:41 AM
muchas gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:17 AM
gracias
Test Subject
#171 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:45 AM
Great mod! One problem to report:

Causes issues with "Get to Work" expansion where when in a 9-sim household, I am unable to go to the work location with my scientist sim. I am unable to play the household because I keep getting redirected to the "choose a world" menu. Gamebreaking.
Test Subject
#172 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andy.soldier
Hey guys, I need help.
Everytime it writes me "Please specify a valid first and a last name of a Sim" What does it mean? What should I do?
I'm confused about that.

It says the name and/or last name is invalid, you haven't writed the (last)name good, try it again...
sorry about my english...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#173 Old 7th May 2015 at 7:11 PM
thanks!! i lik this mod for my potter family en Hogwarts jajajaj thanks^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 11th May 2015 at 4:58 PM
I did instal the beyond 9 peeps, but it doesnt apear in my screen at mods. what did i do wrong?
Scholar
#175 Old 13th May 2015 at 1:16 AM
This mod is probably not working. or is it?

I do the same thing after 4 may patch like this:

Get this mod:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735
Type testingcheats true in cheat console.
Select a sim and take a walk to a family from where you like to move sims into your own household.
Shift click on a sim in the family and select "Add to family".

After that you can check the family tree of that new sim and use your new sim to go after other members of the old family to move in, i.e children. into the sims new household.

I also use cslargerhousehold16 to breed large families.
Page 7 of 27