Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Isla Paradiso - EMPTIED

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 325 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 49,499 Views
Uploaded: 28th May 2015 at 11:57 AM
Updated: 28th May 2015 at 12:17 PM - small corrections
Isla Paradiso - EMPTIED

Whenever I start a new neightborhood, it takes a lot of time to prepare the world to my likes. I delete several households put in by EA to avoid lagging and also to avoid interference from households I don't know. Once I found the Appaloosa Plains cleaned on here, but... cleaned completely with no plants and what so ever... and for that I didn't really have the nerve to create everything new ;D so for you, I only cleaned the map off buildings.

Isla Paradiso - EMPTIED comes in four flavours:

1. with the city still standing

There all the buildings you need to buy your food, go into cinema, to the fitnessstudio or into the salon. All these buildings still exist - like a city just with no households.
There may come the info that you don't have some aquired expansion packs, that is because I have careers and pets and others installed. Just klick to continue loading and the neighborhood will work just fine, it will only delete the buildings that you dont have the packs for.

2. with the most essential buildings

meaning, there is a food-store, book-store and the cityhall of course as well as a hospital.
Like this, you can start up a household without fearing to not be able to miss something, but every other building with extras you will need to place yourself.

3. empty grade I

all the public buildings along with the households are gone. Only things left are the ports and the diving-spots because they are a pain in the ass to create.

And for the hardcore-sim-gamers we have:
4. empty grade II

here I also deleted the ports and underwater diving spots. Enough said. There is nothing. Nothing. At. All. Have fun figuring out how to do a diving spot xD.

I deleted the ports and diving spots with following cheats:
1. testingcheatsenabled true
2. enablelotlocking on

and this one you will need to build on these properties:

3. buy debug on

Note: I did not create that world! I just used the standard EA - Neighborhood and deleted the buildings.

Now have fun creating your own Isla Paradiso Community without having to delete all that stuff!

Note on the files: You can download each you like or even all.

Greetings
LeaSikora

Install Instruction:

This is a neighborhood-save so you put the extracted file into your "saves" file. You don't need to install anything, just load your game and the neighborhood will appear in the main menu where you select your own saved neighborhoods.