Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#126 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 8:23 PM
All those straps...a good maternity outfit?

Guess when you're an alien you need all the support you can get. I was HOPEING for an alien boy, but he is the grandson of Nervous and looks human..can't wait till he grows up!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 6:32 PM
Freya Anderson is pregnant! The next generation of Andersons is on the way and David and Devon are both super excited about being grandparents. They did this all autonomously and I thought it was so cute!

Instructor
#128 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarlet Love
@Lady Scarlet
Where do you get your sims lovely clothing?

First of all, I want to say how sorry I am that I get to reply so late XD
Second. Most of my clothes come from all around the internet, but I think you can find them at Plumb Bob Keep (don't forget to check every section, especially their Exotic Goods). I really hope this helps you
Forum Resident
#129 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 4:40 AM
Nadine Smith is surprised to find out that she is pregnant. That certainly explains her nausea lately. Now she has to figure out which of her three boyfriends is the father.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 7:59 PM
Caroline is pregnant with generation four of the Anderson family!

Lab Assistant
#131 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 4:24 PM
Leilah hasn't been feeling like herself lately and a pregnancy test soon explains why.

The pregnancy came as a surprise to me too. Leilah lives in a home with 7 other family members, so unless someone were to use cheats or a mod, it should be impossible for a sim to have a baby when the home is full. Oh well. Maybe we have ourselves a miracle on our hands. Lets see where this little journey takes us.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 6:21 AM
Beautiful pregnant, Erin Singles.

Circe Beaker just won't give up her dancing... Just not sure why she had to do it in a swimsuit lol
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 6:46 PM
It's time to continue the Anderson family name, but Templeton is a romance sim with no interest in settling down. So he gets a late night visit and will produce an alien baby instead!

Forum Resident
#134 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 9:16 PM
I have so many pregnant women in my hood now. I was playing Garrett Newson and his wife Terra Smith Newson. They are happy to be having another baby even though there is NO room and they are poor.

Three different pregnant women came to visit at different times.
L to R: Darlene Lazee (a challenge sim), Jaylin Cho (ex-nanny for Isaiah and Tina Gavigan and pregnant with his child), and Rania Kosmokos (Ripp's alien child)
Forum Resident
#135 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 2:55 AM Last edited by Diovanlestat : 22nd Mar 2016 at 3:14 AM.
What do you give a man who has everything?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 1:59 PM
Generation six of the Anderson family is on the way! Alex, being a family sim, is very excited.

Theorist
#137 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 1:00 AM
Jasmine Shepard, and her husband are expecting their first and what I expect to be only child (their ACR2 'Ideal Family Size' is set to 1)...unless an oops happens. She had very smooth pregnancy - I was even able to send her to a couple of community lots during...as her motives stayed pretty stable throughout. It was nice not having to micromanage an expecting sim...for once.

Jenna Shepard, was born in the middle of the night. She favors her mom.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Theorist
#138 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 12:35 PM

Leilani Troii (née Santerre) - Knowledge/family
She got pregnant for the second time a few hours after giving birth to a baby boy Rudy.
She's currently working at the school and teaches the teens.

Marie-France Santerre (ex-dormie) married to Leilani's brother, Linus, owner of the toys store.
At 49, Marie-France finally got pregnant which made me ridiculously happy.
She's currently working at the restaurant as a host but she's dreaming of owning her own business.

Cadence Granville-Carver (née Martains)
She got pregnant after coming back from her honeymoon. Currently unemployed, she will open a bookstore.
Theorist
#139 Old 4th Apr 2016 at 10:12 PM

Ariana Morneau-Diop (née Campelle)
She's at the post office owned by her father, Johan. His LTW is to have 6 grandchildren. Thanks to Ariana, he already has four. My guess is she'll have multiples for her third pregnancy (she and her husband are triplets).

With her husband, Lee-Roy
Mad Poster
#140 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 2:13 AM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 5th Jun 2016 at 4:01 PM.
Decided to take some beautiful pictures of Tiffany (Sampson) and Gabriel Green's second pregnancy
Little Ava Green is looking forward to being a big sister

Poor Gabriel, there weren't really any poses that looked right...

Lying down, you can get a better look at Ava's face. She looks a lot like Daddy.

I have no ideas why this has disagrees. Does she not look like her Dad? Do the poses 'look right'? is Ava not looking forward to being a big sister?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#141 Old 13th May 2016 at 3:56 AM Last edited by Diovanlestat : 13th May 2016 at 4:24 AM. Reason: Cause I suck at photo sharing
Default Pregnancy Etiquette
Doctor
"Why they always got to use the floor. We got a birthing suite costing millions, we got a whole bathroom suite.
Would it kill them to wait a couple of seconds to make it through the door?"

Forum Resident
#142 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:20 AM
Jade Grunt worried about being a single mother, but she has a brother and mother who are happy to help. However, Buzz is probably spinning in his grave to know that his daughter is pregnant with Johnny Smith's child.

Gosh, it is so creepy when they look up at you like that. Like 'why did you let this happen to me?'
Field Researcher
#143 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 1:57 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:23 AM.

Cecilia when she was pregnant with her oopsie daughter as a teen. Thanks ROS!

I'm still not sure this was healthy for the daughter she gave birth to. XD

Belle sure rocks pregnancy!

Osborne was a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit hungry (and emotional) through pregnancy!
Theorist
#144 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 5:04 PM

Marie-France Santerre, mother of those and pregnant with twins.
She's the oldest mother of the hood. I was desperate for her to have kids (first pregnancy at 49 and second at 54).

Aglaé Le Sciellou, pregnant with her first child
Field Researcher
#145 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:44 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:22 AM.

These fellows got a bit too excited that Elonso finally aged up!
Noah surprise (well surprised me, they tried for a baby...) pollinated his long term boyfriend on his adult birthday with their first woo-hoo.

Better shot of the bump. Since Elonso's bump is so tiny he kind of looks more fat that pregnant right now. XD

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Top Secret Researcher
#146 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 12:22 AM
Field Researcher
#147 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 9:21 AM
Hiacynta

Iga
(assisted by her husband, Leszek)

Theorist
#148 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 11:21 PM

Cristal Racine
She owns Granville's bank. She was pregnant with her first child but unexpectedly miscarried a few minutes after the picture got taken.
Since I saw the "Am I pregnant?" thought bubble, I think she's expecting again. A bit soon to my taste but who am I to decide?
Theorist
#149 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 9:36 PM
Candace Campelle

She was expecting triplets
Theorist
#150 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 2:02 AM
Audrey, and her husband are (were) expecting their first child, but I thought her day two baby bump looked pretty big - she ended up having twins (I like to be surprised by how many babies my sims are pregnant with and never check ahead of time). Her ideal family size (ACR2) was set to one and his to two - guess he wins. Since she only wanted one and they had a boy and a girl, they will have no more children.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Page 6 of 8