Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#76 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 10:09 AM
SNAKES CAN JUST FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF.

ESPECIALLY Anacondas and other fuck-off huge, big enough to eat people snakes (okay, yes I know that they can only eat really short people, but still, EAT PEOPLE)

Whatever angel told god that he needed to make a constantly-angry sock with fangs deserves to be deep-fried.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 12:59 PM
any insects in general the dark the paranormal aliens knifes being killed dying and might be more

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Theorist
#78 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 11:18 PM
Modern warfare, specifically being in a city that is being bombed.

That's the only thing I'm genuinely and mortally afraid of.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 1:19 PM
That's a good one. I wish everyone had a healthy fear of that. I'm NOT trying to turn this into a political discussion. I just think we should all be afraid of that. I'm less afraid of a nuclear bomb than I am fighting in the streets.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Test Subject
#80 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 4:28 PM
I love spiders, but I'm deathly afraid of sunken ships or sunken vessels. Anything man made under water. I won't even swim at the lake because I know there's a car lurking in its depths.
Theorist
#81 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
That's a good one. I wish everyone had a healthy fear of that. I'm NOT trying to turn this into a political discussion. I just think we should all be afraid of that. I'm less afraid of a nuclear bomb than I am fighting in the streets.

Oh I'm not even talking even nuclear bombs. Regular ones are nasty enough. My grandmother lived through bombing raids on her home town in WW II when she was a small child. And personally I can't quite imagine something scarier than sitting in a cramped, dark, woefully insufficient "bomb shelter" with 40+ other people, listening to the explosions above you and waiting and wondering whether the next bomb is a direct hit on your shelter and reduces you to bloody chunks in an instance or "only" hits the building above the shelter and buries you alive under the rubble, leaving you to 1)suffocate 2)drown in water from burst water pipes 3)being cooked alive in scalding hot water from burst hot water pipes 4)being broiled alive by the heat and flames of the burning ruins above.

She told me about those things when I was probably way too young to hear them and since then I hate and fear warfare. And those things aren't horrors of the past either, look at pictures of Syrian cities right now.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 8:43 PM
Becoming paralyzed and being unable to do anything my myself.
Mad Poster
#83 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 10:10 PM
My cancer coming back

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#84 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 12:52 PM Last edited by grammapat : 24th Jan 2018 at 6:38 PM.
Now that this dead thing has been "revived", I'm afraid of Scottish Australians, but I guess if they're dead it's OK.
{inside joke, in case it made no sense to you. Then again, don't think anyone is still around from those Bad Old days)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#85 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 3:30 AM
Talking in my sleep and saying something really stupid, within earshot of someone else, and then hearing it from that person. Being abandoned by friends.
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 5:57 PM
my fears are dumb. Some of the bigger ones:

1- Someone poisoning me. Putting poison in my food or planting HIV-infected needles around my house that I'll cut myself on.
2- That everyone I meet is conspiring to kill me
3- Sharks in swimming pools or my bathtub (I'm serious)

some of them are more realistic I guess, like my family finding out I'm gay. But that's not even a big one compared to the poison, conspiracy to kill me, or sharks thing.
Page 4 of 4