Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 4:44 PM
They are all so good in their own way. If I only could pick one it would be Nightlife or Apartment Life because I feel like they all integrate so good into the life simulation experience and yet offer new things.
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Thanks They are gorgeous. But I am South African, I want these:

The BIg Five! My favorite place to be in South Africa was hands down the Kruger Parc. Seeing wild animals was just awesome.

To stay on topic. I think my favorite EP is OFB. I love running businesses even if I suck at building them.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 9:48 PM
I'd have to pick OFB also, the variety and re-playability it added to the game is fantastic.
Scholar
#29 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:38 AM
I can't really decide, i love all expansion packs. They all add something to the game.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 2:26 AM
By far I would still say Nightlife it added so much to our game play, next would be OFB than Seasons those are my three favorite, but I love anything that is Sims 2.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 2:29 PM
I would say either Seasons or University. Never been a fan of traveling and opening up businesses.
I try to keep my game realistic so I don't need witches and stuff Apartment Life adds. I do like living in apartments though.
Theorist
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:30 AM
This is a tough one - Seasons and OFB are tied for me as favorite EP's. They both added so much variety to the game. However, I truly love every EP and SP...as they all made the game feel complete in some way.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Instructor
#33 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HonokaAizawa
I can't really decide, i love all expansion packs. They all add something to the game.

I agree. Bon Voyage used to be my favourite, and probably still would be the one I would pick if I could only choose one EP to add to my game, but I'd really miss pets, weather, hobbies, university...

The only EP I really don't care for is Nightlife, which I know is a lot of people's favourite, but it just really didn't add anything to my game or fit with my playstyle. I could also probably play without OFB as I rarely start businesses (I just like the interactions and clothes that it comes with haha).

Bustin' Out!
Page 2 of 2