Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 9:33 PM
Default Peggy's Sims 2 Hair?
Okay, so I've been trying to find several of peggy's hair for sims 2. A bunch of people here on MTS have posted recolours but as peggy didn't want the meshes posted on other sites the posts here all contain links back to a site that no longer works. I found a site that has her free sims 3 hair but that's all. I keep hearing that her stuff IS available somewhere but I haven't been able to find a link.

Help?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 9:47 PM
The easiest thing is to download the mesh included with recolours on other sites. The wayback machine might also work - it didn't previously because she had a script being called which was retroactively breaking the old versions of the site on wayback, but now that the site is down for good the wayback versions might be working again. Which meshes in particular are you after?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 12:54 AM
It's all available at Sims cave. Sorry can't post a link but it should come up on Google
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sacharissa
Okay, so I've been trying to find several of peggy's hair for sims 2. A bunch of people here on MTS have posted recolours but as peggy didn't want the meshes posted on other sites the posts here all contain links back to a site that no longer works. I found a site that has her free sims 3 hair but that's all. I keep hearing that her stuff IS available somewhere but I haven't been able to find a link.

Help?
http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/ most of peggy's hair for sims 2 is included in this site along with a few other shut down sites.