Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 3:30 AM
Help!
Does anyone else have trouble with their Sims 3 game crashing and freezing? It seems to have started happening after installing the latest game patch (1.67?).
Advertisement
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 7:44 AM
You might have better luck finding an answer in the Help section, you can find the menu on the top of the page under 'Help'
Also, have you seen this FAQ? It might help you troubleshoot what's going on so that other people can give you more detailed and specific help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Klaartje
You might have better luck finding an answer in the Help section, you can find the menu on the top of the page under 'Help'
Also, have you seen this FAQ? It might help you troubleshoot what's going on so that other people can give you more detailed and specific help.
I was wondering if I posted on the right forum. I'll post in the help section then.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dogdancer
Does anyone else have trouble with their Sims 3 game crashing and freezing? It seems to have started happening after installing the latest game patch (1.67?).

You meant to ask "Does anyone else have NOT had trouble with their Sims 3 game crashing and freezing?"

First advice: get smart and be careful on what CC you installed. Read all the tutorials about CC.

Second advise: Install NRAAS mods or Awesomemod to govern the game. We cannot trust EA to run their game bug free.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.