Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 12:55 AM
Fantastic job guys, really wonderful!
Advertisement
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#27 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 2:31 AM
And I wonder why materofallvideogames can't read.

You have already been handed the answer you seek.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 7:28 PM
Congratulations!!!

And I might also mention this is my first post on these forums in the year or so I've been using them Its been long overdue on my part to say my thanks formally (although I do thank via threads I download from). I'm also not one to talk much on forums, so the whole thing is still fairly new to me, so pardon this if its wordy...

I thought I'd say thank you personally to all of you who have made my Sims discovery a great experience for well over a year! And congratulations once again to the winners for whose contributions have helped make my Sims experience the best possible... /cheers
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 6:49 AM
awesome work, evry1... escpecially Aligeth for her Shirley Temple! Couldn't just make the Sim, she made everything! Well done!!

SK~:|
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:09 AM
Thank you so much
Page 2 of 2