Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 8:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTjzRKiGrlw Sorry for the necro post but I found this
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 7:33 AM
It looks almost exactly the same as the “school bus” UI, but the Sim has a pose in her portrait. At first I thought that this was a fake video, because the Sim’s needs match the needs of a Sim in the school bus UI, but then I saw that in the school bus photo the game was paused. Nice find, I don’t think there was any gameplay footage from this phase (late 2003-very early 2004, I’d say). I wonder why nothing shows up in the queue, though
Mad Poster
#54 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mate54
It looks almost exactly the same as the “school bus” UI, but the Sim has a pose in her portrait. At first I thought that this was a fake video, because the Sim’s needs match the needs of a Sim in the school bus UI, but then I saw that in the school bus photo the game was paused.

I noticed that the sim's needs don't appear to change in this video. Maybe the UI was a temporary dummy that they used while they tested animations, etc.?
Field Researcher
#55 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I noticed that the sim's needs don't appear to change in this video. Maybe the UI was a temporary dummy that they used while they tested animations, etc.?

Quite possibly, or maybe they were set to static. I doubt they would want to worry about Sim’s needs while testing stuff. It’s quite interesting, though, as the Sim has a pose that wasn’t shown in any other screenshots, before or after this UI. The UI definitely looks nice, but I do wonder why there’s nothing in the queue.
Page 3 of 3