Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 12:03 AM
How can i put my creations in this page? ( i am new hehe)
Thats my question, how can i upload my houses and mods etc... thank u
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 12:07 AM
Go above to Create>upload items. Your creation will then go to a queue and a moderator will look it over, this may take a few days. Before you do that I suggest you use Creator Feedback and also read over the creator guidelines.
https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=611
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...ator_Guidelines

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 12:14 AM
Thank u so much! Have a beautiful Day! :D
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 12:40 AM Last edited by maxon : 6th Dec 2016 at 1:45 AM.
Can I second that - please use Creator Feedback. It's really helpful and makes it much more likely your creation will be accepted. Make sure you follow the guidelines too.

(do I sound like I'm begging? Well...)

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 3:55 PM
Always nice to see someone ask politely and appreciate the help given Good luck with your first upload! Don't get discouraged if it doesn't get accepted, it can be tricky to get the hang of the guidelines when you are new. Creator Feedback Forum is there to help in those situations, and like Jo and Maxon suggested, it might be wise to post there before you attempt to upload and let the community help you on your way

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.