Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 10:10 PM
Default Is there a mod for more than 8 Sims on a vacation?
I have a big family I want to take on vacation, but I can only take 8. Are there mods or ways for me to add more than 8 on a vacation trip?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 12:25 AM
I haven't seen one. One thing you can do is use a teleporter to summon and control more Sims, once you've taken the others on vacation.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 12:50 AM
Just make sure you have some way of either spawning a telporter or using one from inventory.
You will need a build and buy enabler mod if you take a teleporter, or place a telporter on the lot before hand or use one where you click on a sim to produce a telporter or some other method like that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 5:24 AM
One thing you can do, if the family is in more than one household, is to send more than one household on vacation to the same place at the same time. If Household 1 has 10 sims in it, and Household 2 has six members, one of whom is friends with 2 of the sims in Household 1, Household 1 can go to their vacation house in Twikkii, leaving those 2 behind to be invited along with Household 2 when they go to Twikkii.

These two households can't stay in the same place, but they can encounter each other on community lots. They cannot invite each other over, but you can use the teleporter to simulate a visit.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)